• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

UCLA vs. Zona

Kimsey

• Premium Member

Kyle Anderson is nicknamed slo mo because of the pace he pays the game, but he has a LOT of skills in a 6'9" frame. There's no way this guy isn't serviceable at the NBA level. I know Ferry likes high BBIQ guys and Anderson is certainly one of those guys. I like Aaron Gordon too, but I'm still trying to figure out where he fits on an NBA team. He's very athletic, but is he strong enough to guard PFs? Rodney Hood is another guy I like for the upper mid 1st Round. But if you want another guy to take a look at who could be HUGE for the Hawks, check out a Kansas game sometime. No, I'm not talking about Wiggins, but rather his teammate Embiid. At first I didn't understand the hype, but after watching him play a few times, he could very well be one of those once in a lifetime type talents with the right coaching. Player development is has been a weakness for the Hawks in the past, but you would almost HAVE to bring in Olajuwan to work with this kid or you would be doing him and the franchise a disservice.