• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis Schröder

Exactly

BTW:

[*]Interests:

b-ball, football-euro

In Germany is (or I think so) different, but it seems to me ironic that you are a european football fan and you think that American sports gossip is pedantic and obscurist. It is, but not more than Spanish, Italian or Turkish european football's gossip that it's just trash.

True that, there is certainly more trash. Though in northern Europe minus England its allot less. England takes the cake from anyone though with their gazillion tabloids and the tabloid culture there. Germany for instance just has one big tabloid and its unamaginable to have stories like those of England coach Herry Kedknapp with a headline like where they call out his 12 year old daughter telling her father is a "looser". Thats just trash, and far worse than the advanced metric nitpicking Americans do with their sports-stars.

Im just saying.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 2

This has to be the dumbest thing I have heard today:

This kid is delusional. We are better on defense when he is not playing http://www.82games.com/1314/13ATL2.HTM#onoff. He has the lowest defensive win shares per minute on the team. The earball test shows you that the only player Elton yells at more on defense is Mike Scott. The eyeball test shows Schröder not helping on defense and frequently lagging his man.

Someone please slap him. I am not here saying Schröder sucks, I am here saying Schröder has an inflated sense of how good he is relative to his teammates.

how is he delusional if that is what he is being told? Looks to me they tell him to play harder defense, so he will get minutes. Nothing weird imo.

• Moderators

how is he delusional if that is what he is being told? Looks to me they tell him to play harder defense, so he will get minutes. Nothing weird imo.

I think people read this differently. I read it the same way as you. The grammar is hard to understand and C-Viv (of course) did his readers no favors in the way he framed this.