• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Thought?

phoostal

I keep hearing about this deal between the Raptors and Bulls and it got me thinking about a possible deal with the Raptors

One of the guys mentioned in the trade rumors for the Raptors is A. Williams. What's the possibility of us getting A. Williams?

Maybe the following:

D. Glover for A. Williams

We may have to throw in additional players for cap reasons. I think it would be a good fit for us. It would allow JT to move to SG.

I know the Bulls don't want A. Williams they prefer A. Davis. So why don't we go after A. Williams.

Just a thought.

P

I highly doubt Cleveland would do this deal, and even if they would I don't think the Hawks should. There is a reason Davis is available and it has nothing to do with his talent (he has lots, puts up numbers, etc.), it has everything to do with his head - which is empty of brains in order to compensate for an oversized ego. Davis has max deal skills but an NBADL head. I wouldn't touch him.

Nor would I touch Crawford, Rose, Bonzi, Penny or any other player in need of a mahjor attitude adjustment. These players all have great talent but can't live up to that talent because of their heads. You can't build a championship team around guys like that.