• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Ferry go International?

Jody23

• Premium Member

Do you think there's a strong chance that Ferry takes an international player with the 15th pick? Some names I've seen in mock drafts are Dario Saric, Jusuf Nurkic, Bogdan Bogdanavic and Clint Capela. Wasn't that impressed with Capela from the little I saw of him in the Hoop Summit.

Edited by Jody23

• Premium Member

Saric and BoBo I'd be alright with, but there will be better talent available at 15. I'd be happy with Nurkic too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps, but Ferry clearly loves the international guys and who knows, one of these guys might really be a player.

• Premium Member

Bogdan was on our summer league squad last year and didn't make the cut. I'm not wasting a first on him... maybe second or give another try out.

I don't recall that. Are you confusing him with someone else?

Bogdan was on our summer league squad last year and didn't make the cut. I'm not wasting a first on him... maybe second or give another try out.

@warcore No he wasn't - you are confusing him with the big stiff 7'-3" Center Boban Marjanovic. Bogdan is a 6'-6" SG.

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

I want BoBo in the second round. The more I see and read on him, the more I love him. I wouldn't be upset if Ferry used our first on him, but I hope Ferry can swing a trade for an early 2nd with Lou heading out and draft him in the 30's. There has to be a team that will want to pick up bench help and an expiring deal. Has to be...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk