• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Exit Interviews: Cartier Martin,Mike Muscala,John Jenkins

MrMeltdown

What would your exit interview be to these three players?

Cartier Martin: Thanks for being a professional. You should expect a training camp invite but don't expect a roster spot unless something happens to other players.

Mike Muscala: You showed some nice things in certain games. Continue to work on your jumper and strength. Summer league is crucial for you we need to see continued improvement. Expect a training camp invite. Bring your A game because you will be fighting for a roster spot which is not a given.

John Jenkins: We need you to get healthy you are going into the last year of the guaranteed portion of your contract. Summer league is an option, if you can play you should but also do not rush your body. Don't expect anything to be given to you and know that you are fighting for your job and maybe career.

Edited by MrMeltdown
  • Like 3

John already confirmed hell be at summer league, think twitter if I remember correctly when he took over the Hawks account for a game. Schro, Jenkins, Muscala, Bebe and the new draftees will make an exciting summer league

• Like 1

John already confirmed hell be at summer league, think twitter if I remember correctly when he took over the Hawks account for a game. Schro, Jenkins, Muscala, Bebe and the new draftees will make an exciting summer league

He needs and I hope he looks better than he did last summer league

That's right a healthy Jenkins in his rookie season was fairly decent, and when confident the 3 was automatic. I guess it's just how the Hawks are, built with streaky shooters.

But talking of summer league I'm just excited to see Bebe and want to see if playing in Spain has helped develop him.

There's a few others I'd add to the list - Mack, Pero and Scott.

I guess I'd see all 3 probably coming back. Scott certainly deserves a guaranteed contract, and I'd say the same for Mack. Pero - was useful at time, but kind of fizzled out in the playoffs.