• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Choose your favorite lineup.

Diesel

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Choose a lineup that you would like to see for the 2014-15 season.

If you choose other and it's not clear, please post how you got said lineup.

For instance,

Embiid, Sap, DMC, Korver, Teague comes about by trading Horf for #1 overall (Cleveland) and taking Embiid.

Noah, Horf, DMC, Korver, Dennis comes about by trading Teague, Sap, and Lou for Noah, Boozer.

Gortat, Horf, Sap, Korver, Teague = Free agency aquisition of Gortat.

OJ and Melo = Free Agency also.

Edited by Diesel

I'd go

Asik

Horford

SAP

Korver

Teague

Granted we somehow land Asik. I like the SAP 3 point shooting improvement that's the main reason I like this lineup. If SAP couldn't shoot 3's I'd have to reconsider. I think your SF needs to be able to hit 3's.

I'd also like..

Horford

SAP

Deng

Korver

Teague

Edited by Spud2Nique

• Premium Member

PG-Teague

SG-Smart (SAC trade)

SF-Deng/Ariza/Granger/Hayward (one of them)

PF-Milsap

C-Horford

6th men-Korver/Mack

DB, I was thinking about Deng today. I was wondering... how much will he command? I think he could be a good fit if he's willing to play inside more. His outside shot is not a threat, but we could use him for his drive game and low post game.

• Premium Member

I'd go

Asik

Horford

SAP

Korver

Teague

Granted we somehow land Asik. I like the SAP 3 point shooting improvement that's the main reason I like this lineup. If SAP couldn't shoot 3's I'd have to reconsider. I think your SF needs to be able to hit 3's.

I'd also like..

Horford

SAP

Deng

Korver

Teague

You are what you guard. Sap will get some losses on his tab. Moreover playing Wing will pull him away from the Boards. The good thing is that Asik makes up for whatever we will lose from Sap underneath... almost double.

DB, I was thinking about Deng today. I was wondering... how much will he command? I think he could be a good fit if he's willing to play inside more. His outside shot is not a threat, but we could use him for his drive game and low post game.

Idk I personally prefer Granger over everyone except Hayward....I think he still has some in the tank.