• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jose Calderon

NBASupes

Jose Calderon:

Jeff Teague: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS94t2hZ7-w

I think we all agree Jeff is more talented, a superior athlete and a better defender. I think we all agree that Calderon is a better playmaker or is a playmaker, run an offense with the best of them and is a better shooter. 

Now that's just stupid. You are going overboard with this nonsense.

Calderon does not fit what we do just like Jeff does not fit the triangle.

Seems as if you can't just get over the fact that your predictions for Dennis running Teague off at the start of last season never came true.

AND I am a fan of Dennis.

Whoa! How does Calderon not fit what we do? He is a exactly what we do or intend on doing. Have you heard Ferry and Coach Bud. The style they want to play is exactly what Calderon can do and why Jeff is heavily shopped. Stop underselling and overselling them because they are Hawks. I beat if Ferry made this trade, you and everyone here would be singing a different tune. 

Calderon is a bum. Teague is a monster. Not even close. We have zero need for Calderon and Teague is way more valuable.

This isn't true at all. This is hogwash. You would think we were comparing Paul Millsap to Mike Scott with that statement you made. This are two fairly even players on the PG scale. 

• Premium Member

Whoa! How does Calderon not fit what we do? He is a exactly what we do or intend on doing. Have you heard Ferry and Coach Bud. The style they want to play is exactly what Calderon can do and why Jeff is heavily shopped. Stop underselling and overselling them because they are Hawks. I beat if Ferry made this trade, you and everyone here would be singing a different tune. 

If Ferry made that trade, he would and should be fired.