• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where online can I watch summer league games

Jizzle

Ballstreams doesn't seem to have a stream for our game today for some reason. Does the NBA summer league package have it?

Yup, game on at 4:30 PM est.

It is great quality. I used it all last year. Can stream with the Roku for full HD as well.

ballstreams originally began with Hockey in 2007 and added NBA last year so they've been going for a while.

Good to know. I looked into it a bit more today and guess what? Their registration is closed, but you can request an invite. So I put in a request to check it out.

If @AtLaS and @Dolfan23 say it is good/legit, then that is enough for me to at least check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know. I looked into it a bit more today and guess what? Their registration is closed, but you can request an invite. So I put in a request to check it out.

If @AtLaS and @Dolfan23 say it is good/legit, then that is enough for me to at least check it out.

Hey @hawksfanatic , did you ever hear back? If so, how long did it take? I sent in a request for an invite but haven't heard anything back yet and was wondering what's going on with it and how long it would take.

If anybody else has used ballstreams and has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. The tweet about Teague watching old film got me wanting to check out last season's games with Sap and Horford, especially since this time of year is dead...

Edited by LamarHampton

I had a response within two days, but I never went through with registering. I can't remember why though, so I'll probably send a request again.

Great, thanks. It's not quite been two days but Dolf said 30 minutes, so i thought i was experiencing some unwarranted hate. Or something.