• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks Game Plan?

OGRat

The column is written by a Hawk homer.........and that is ok.

Rebounding and rim protection is a issue, I am hoping even as a rook Payne will help us some on that.

I concur with this.

Horford, Millsap and Teague - our Big 3? Really.

I like them on our Hawks but a Big 3? I would prefer if they're not referred to as a Big 3.

• Premium Member

I concur with this.

Horford, Millsap and Teague - our Big 3? Really.

I like them on our Hawks but a Big 3? I would prefer if they're not referred to as a Big 3.

I agree on the Big 3.   I really hope Horford is ok and that will allow Sap to get in the post more.  Payne was a good pick imo because he already has 4 college years behind him and not a hs player.  Maturity means a lot in this game because everybody is talented like MJ said years ago.   I just wished we had signed a good wing player that can provide scoring from the perimeter as well as slashing to the basket.  

• Moderators

I agree on the Big 3.   I really hope Horford is ok and that will allow Sap to get in the post more.  Payne was a good pick imo because he already has 4 college years behind him and not a hs player.  Maturity means a lot in this game because everybody is talented like MJ said years ago.   I just wished we had signed a good wing player that can provide scoring from the perimeter as well as slashing to the basket.  

Hopefully Bazemore can give us more at the two than we were getting last year off the bench.   He has some skills and our player development last year was really good.     He strikes me as a guy who wants to learn and improve.

• Like 1

I agree on the Big 3. I really hope Horford is ok and that will allow Sap to get in the post more. Payne was a good pick imo because he already has 4 college years behind him and not a hs player. Maturity means a lot in this game because everybody is talented like MJ said years ago. I just wished we had signed a good wing player that can provide scoring from the perimeter as well as slashing to the basket.

I hope Horford is ready to go too. I wanted that good wing player too.

I think Payne will contribute immediately.

• Premium Member

Hopefully Bazemore can give us more at the two than we were getting last year off the bench.   He has some skills and our player development last year was really good.     He strikes me as a guy who wants to learn and improve

Agree, I hope Bazemore can add that and I guess we will have to wait and see.  I just really wanted a proven track record type of player.