• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The next 11 games.

KB21

This basketball team has to make progress over the next 11 games, IMO. If no progress is made, some changes need to occur. Those changes could be within the coaching staff, trades of players, or just a change of the line up.

Right now, this team shows that it can play good basketball at times, but the only thing the Hawks show consistently is that they are inconsistent. The source of this inconsistency has to be figured out over the next ten games, IMO.

What's the problem with the perimeter defense? Is it a scheme thing? Is it an effort thing? Is it a talent thing? Is it a combination of these things?

What's the problem offensively? Well, obviously we turn the ball over entirely too much. Are the turnovers a result of bad ball handlers, or do we just have terrible decision makers?

That is about the time that I am giving these guys to get their act together. If they don't show any improvement in the next 10 or so games then it is time to rebuild......AGAIN.

I really don't want to hear guys on this forum complaining about give them more time. The core of this team has been together long enough to reep some benefits.

10 to 12 more games is enough evaluation to make a definitive conclusion about this team.

Right now, this team shows that it can play good basketball at times, "

Doesn't ever team? Is there ANY team in the league that

hasn't played well at times. Even the 1 win Magic have

played well in parts of games. Even the worst team will

do that. I don't think these guys should be given 11 more

games. This "core" if you want to call it that has been

together for 3 years and it's been excuses and everything.

This team has about a 10% chance of being sucessful. The

players are just way flawed. It only has too scorers......I

know Jax scores about 13PPG shooting about 5-15 every

night, but team just doesn't have the talent to win.

When we talked to Ira before the Cavs game, we asked him about what he thought the biggest problem on the team was last season, and he answered without taking a lot of time that it was the defensive effort of the club that lacked.

He said that "some guys just don't have it inside them to play strong defense 100% of the time", but stopped short of naming names, though we could easily come up with that long list, eh?

Ultimately this team will not win.

The reason I say 10 to 12 games is because the New Ownership should be in place and official around that time and they can officially start rebuilding.

I totally agree with you Hotlanta. Every team in the league has spurts of being good so that should not be anything surprising, even the last place teams.

And like I said earlier this "core" has been together long enough to make an honest and fair evaluation of what they will do.