• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To the people who always disagreed that elite player's don't wanna come here cuz of the ownership

Bonkers

U are morons!!! We have told u this for the longest. Yet the optimistic dummies kept saying that that's not true. Lol wake the hell up

It's one thing  to be a fan on this board. But ya'll go overboard and don't wanna be realistic. I remember seeing serious post about trying to lure Lebron here lmao. What were some of u smoking hahaha

Yep.   The absolute greatest part of this whole mess is that 46 different posters on this message board get to say i told you so about something totally tangential.   smh.   

Yes that is the greatest part lol

A lot of us have taken a lot of abuse on here for telling the truth

Hell I took a lot of heat for being one of the 1st people to trash Josh when he was here. I got hammered when I said Josh was a cancer. And guess what I was right

I thought this was a known fact already. All i ever see here is ASG bashing anyways.

We know that ASG sucks but there have been people here who have said we can still get a superstar here even with the sorry ownership. Seriously

Edited by Bonkers

Who knows why elite players don't wanna come here. Maybe it's because of ownership, maybe it's not. Maybe that's the whole reason, maybe it's part of a reason or none at all. I don't see how this incident proves anything either way. 

All it proves is that we are dysfunctional as hell but that seems to be the case for more than just ownership within the organization. Our GM and coach have made public mistakes, we haven't ever gotten out of the 2nd round, our beat writer sucks, we have poor fan support, the national media spent 10 years mocking us, etc. etc. My guess is that it's more of a combination of those things than simply boiling it down to saying it's ownership I told ya so. 

And we could go without the "U R Morons" bit. 

Potential owners didn't want to come either (who wants to buy a non-profit organization such as this one with little fanbase).

What little fans this franchise has/had might not be coming anymore either. Especially if the soon to be new owner was smart and renamed the team the Seattle Supersonics.