• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons 2015 Staff

EazyRoc

Its looking like this current regimes last year here. So who would you like to see Blank hire ?

GM - Scott Pioli

He had a pretty good run drafting for the Chiefs. He also helped build the championship teams for the Patriots. His record is outstanding minus a few bad decisions made regarding coaching and QBs. He practically built the team that Reid is having success with acquiring a lot of pro bowl caliber players. He has nearly 20 years of Front Office experience.

Assistant GM/Director of Pro Personnel - Dan Morgan

Yes, that Dan Morgan. Hes served with the Seahawks front office since 2009 starting as a intern scout. He has helped build a legendary defense that includes a few late round gems, like Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Malcolm Smith, Byron Maxwell, and undrafted Brandon Browner. He has had a very successful playing career as a pro bowl LBer. His record is impressive and we might be able to lure him away with a promotion. Hes a guy i would want to see step in when/if Pioli retires or gets promoted.

Head Coach - Todd Bowles

A defensive coordinator who actually performed impressively (unlike our current HC) in his current capacity. He has a reputation as a smart game planner and is excellent with half time adjustments. He has maximized a cardinals defense decimated by injuries and made adjustments across the roster to make the most of whats left. Hes got several years experience as a coordinator and positions coach. He was the interim coach for the Dolphins in 2011 and has a 2-1 record.

Offensive Coordinator - Mike Tice

He sure as hell coached this injury plagued line up. A guy who has really made chicken salad out of chicken shit. Falcons have gaping talent holes at RT and C when healthy and it gets much worse with injuries. I can definitely see the difference in individual players and the unit as a whole. He has a lot of coaching experience at all levels and has had successful offenses as a head coach with the Vikings. Not an offensive genius, but a guy that i think will have us playing aggressive offensively.

Defensive Coordinator - Karl Dunbar

A guy who can get talent to play up to potential. He was on the bears staff in 2004 which featured a solid defense. He returned to the NFL in 2006 as a defensive line coach and his line was the key to the Vikings having the best rush defense for 3 years straight. The defensive line featured Kevin Williams and Pat Williams, the latter finally making the Pro Bowl in Dunbars tenure as defensive line coach. He joined the Jets as a defensive line coach. His unit features first round draft picks Sheldon Richardson and Muhammed Wilkerson which is by far the best 3-4 DE tandem in the league.

Off subject but Wilkerson is who I see hageman eventually being.

Now back to the subject. I'm cool with Pioli as gm...like u said he did well in KC drafting defensive talent and we need a real boost there. Don't know much about Morgan in that capacity so I couldn't speak on him, liked him as a player tho.

I'm good with Bowles although I prefer Rex Ryan I wouldn't be opposed to him.

Now when it comes to Tice I want to leave him where he is, stay on the offensive line. He's done well there and I just think it's best if he stays there. That being said I have no idea who I would want to hire as OC.

With Rex being my choice as head coach I say just let him be the DC as well.

Off subject but Wilkerson is who I see hageman eventually being.

Now back to the subject. I'm cool with Pioli as gm...like u said he did well in KC drafting defensive talent and we need a real boost there. Don't know much about Morgan in that capacity so I couldn't speak on him, liked him as a player tho.

I'm good with Bowles although I prefer Rex Ryan I wouldn't be opposed to him.

Now when it comes to Tice I want to leave him where he is, stay on the offensive line. He's done well there and I just think it's best if he stays there. That being said I have no idea who I would want to hire as OC.

With Rex being my choice as head coach I say just let him be the DC as well.

I hope Hageman can develop into a player as good as Wilkerson. I wouldn't mind Rex Ryan either. Hes a damn good defensive coach and could build this defense up in 2 or 3 years. However, you would have to pair him with an outstanding OC. A guy like Edgar Bennett former running back coach with green bay and currently the WR coach. He has had great success coaching guys up in both positions. I dont know how well he would do as a play caller, but being on Green Bays staff for so long i think he could have learned a thing or two under Holmgren and McCarthy. Edited by EazyRoc