• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you rather: 2014 ATLANTA HAWKS

HawkItus

Pick One  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Gotta give Schröder some respect too.  His turnover numbers are much better and he seems to be a more well-rounded, controlled player on the court.  Having the PG rotation we have has been great for the Hawks.

I did think about Dennis and he's been a great addition but I don't see his improvement as having as huge an impact as the other three things.   Mainly because last year Mack was holding down that role about as well.   That's not to say I don't think his impact will increase because it will.   Mack is who he is but Dennis will improve a lot.   I think Dennis in the playoffs is going to be huge.

Horford - beside being great is light years better than Antić as our starter

Teague - his improvement is fantastic.   Like Korver, Teague is starting to do something at an elite level.  Huge offensive weapon and his passing ability has improved.

Thabo - while he's stunk up the 3s he's allowed us to survive and thrive without Demarre on the floor which is something we couldn't do last year.   

• Like 1