• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Optimus Grimes vs Megatron

Admin

In case you guys missed this amazing INT, here it is.

" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0">

That's not bad but nowhere near as impressive. Coming off a QB INT on the previous play, he's one on one with the best WR in the game and one hand picks the ball off on a should be TD. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B0rWxIs8H8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SORr6Jh58fU

They both are ridiculous, but I'll go with the one off Brees because he's so much more consistent than Stafford. I'm sure Brees saw him but simply thought it'd be impossible for him to affect the pass, he actually put a little extra air under it knowing how he can jump and he still made an elite-reciever play on the ball. Stafford just gunned it indiscriminately like he's known to do (could've used a little more air under it and thrown it earlier but he isn't Rogers) based on Calvin beating Grimey earlier for a jump ball.

Either way, glad you're enjoying him Dolf. I told you that soon as he got there and he's still paying dividends as old and lil as he is. Wish he was still here opposite Trufant. Optimus Grimes is classic, too.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

They both are ridiculous, but I'll go with the one off Brees because he's so much more consistent than Stafford. I'm sure Brees saw him but simply thought it'd be impossible for him to affect the pass, he actually put a little extra air under it knowing how he can jump and he still made an elite-reciever play on the ball. Stafford just gunned it indiscriminately like he's known to do (could've used a little more air under it and thrown it earlier but he isn't Rogers) based on Calvin beating Grimey earlier for a jump ball.

Either way, glad you're enjoying him Dolf. I told you that soon as he got there and he's still paying dividends as old and lil as he is. Wish he was still here opposite Trufant. Optimus Grimes is classic, too.

I'm not taking anything away from his pick vs Breezy, it was a really good one. It's just that this one is probably the most impressive INT I've ever seen. To give up 7" to the best WR in the game, steal the TD and turn the momentum around after a pick on the play before was just crazy. 

Either way hell yeah I'm thrilled to have him (and Miko) and hope he finishes his career in Miami. 

Grimes play was pretty sick for sure. He's a good player I'm surprised the Falcons let him go.

Both plays are awesome I'd go with the one hander vs lions as 1 and Saints one as 1A

Edited by Spud2Nique

Grimes play was pretty sick for sure. He's a good player I'm surprised the Falcons let him go.

Both plays are awesome I'd go with the one hander vs lions as 1 and Saints one as 1A

Grimes played Megatron as well as I've ever seen a CB defend. He gave up the early long TD but that was about it. He was literally his blanket on several throws.

Tate is something else when he gets the ball and I was really impressed with Stafford.

Suh is probably the most dominant DT I've ever seen.

Grimes played Megatron as well as I've ever seen a CB defend. He gave up the early long TD but that was about it. He was literally his blanket on several throws.

Tate is something else when he gets the ball and I was really impressed with Stafford.

Suh is probably the most dominant DT I've ever seen.

Unfortunately Suh is taking his talents to Gotham :-(

@Dolfan23 Good luck against the Bils tonight. Prediction..

Dolphins 30

Bills 13

Thanks but not likely. The Bills D-line are even better than the Lions. They've got 4 guys who could get 10 sacks or more this year starting together! They own us and I highly doubt we have any chance at winning. If we do it will be a very close win. Otherwise I expect Buffalo to win by 2 scores.

Thanks but not likely. The Bills D-line are even better than the Lions. They've got 4 guys who could get 10 sacks or more this year starting together! They own us and I highly doubt we have any chance at winning. If we do it will be a very close win. Otherwise I expect Buffalo to win by 2 scores.

Bills line better than Lions? Are you serious? Fins are favored by 4.5 today...hmmm a fins fan telling me to bet against fins when they are favored= possibly a huge payday for me..maybe I should do Bills +4.5 or tease it to Bills +6 or 7

Edited by Spud2Nique

Bills line better than Lions? Are you serious? Fins are favored by 4.5 today...hmmm a fins fan telling me to bet against fins when they are favored= possibly a huge payday for me..maybe I should do Bills +4.5 or tease it to Bills +6 or 7

Yeah they've got the best starting front 4 in football.

Dareus - 10 sacks

Hughes - 7.5 sacks

M Williams - 6.5 sacks

K Williams - 3 sacks 

If I were you, I'd absolutely take the Bills and the points. They've won 4 of the last 5, the last 2 by 19 points each and they're just too physical for Miami up front.  Granted Miami finally figured out how to at least survive the physical D of the Lions but the offense still didn't do much at all vs the Lions and we haven't done anything against the Bills in the last 3 contests either. 

Yeah they've got the best starting front 4 in football.

Dareus - 10 sacks

Hughes - 7.5 sacks

M Williams - 6.5 sacks

K Williams - 3 sacks

If I were you, I'd absolutely take the Bills and the points. They've won 4 of the last 5, the last 2 by 19 points each and they're just too physical for Miami up front. Granted Miami finally figured out how to at least survive the physical D of the Lions but the offense still didn't do much at all vs the Lions and we haven't done anything against the Bills in the last 3 contests either.

Hmmm...that's a scary front line. I'm torn cuz I'm afraid the Fins are gonna go off on the Bills like they did the Chargers...Grimes vs Watkins is a show in itself. Should be entertaining.

Hmmm...that's a scary front line. I'm torn cuz I'm afraid the Fins are gonna go off on the Bills like they did the Chargers...Grimes vs Watkins is a show in itself. Should be entertaining.

Well I hope that you didn't end up betting on the Bills. It's rare for me to be wrong but I was definitely wrong on this one. 

Well I hope that you didn't end up betting on the Bills. It's rare for me to be wrong but I was definitely wrong on this one.

No bet was placed. I had a feeling Fins might win this one...you guys are a different team. You're becoming really confident and resourceful. I just didn't see the Bills winning this one. Fins should have beaten the Packers and even the Lions. Between those 2 and the pounding you have the Chargers you could very well be 4-0 in your last 4. Great win, congrats! You keep this up and I don't think many team would wanna see you in the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Just gonna leave Calvin's TD over Brent Grimes riiiiiight here...

calvin-johnson-touchdown-against-miami.g

He got him once. Grimes got Megatron once. Overall Grimes held him down with 1 on 1 coverage all day long while giving up 7" in height to him. I'm pretty happy with that performance. 

He got him once. Grimes got Megatron once. Overall Grimes held him down with 1 on 1 coverage all day long while giving up 7" in height to him. I'm pretty happy with that performance.

Are you happy with the Fins performance in the 4th quarter of yesterday's game?....:-|

(That's for the Jim Leyritz post)...

:-/

Are you happy with the Fins performance in the 4th quarter of yesterday's game?....:-|

(That's for the Jim Leyritz post)...

:-/

Haha yeah I'm thrilled! 

If we could just hold a freaking lead we'd be 9 and 2 right now. It's incredibly frustrating to lose to the Lions in the last few seconds in Detroit, lose to the Broncos late in the 4th quarter in Denver and then lose in the last few seconds at home to the best QB in football after a fake spike play. The Dolphins are 6-5 but we're actually a really good team this year. We just don't know how to close.