• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Damn. That is a SHAME..

Diesel

• Premium Member

Jamaal Anderson DUI

Former Atlanta Falcons star Jamal Anderson was passed out behind the wheel of his Cadillac Escalade in the travel lanes on I-85 when an off-duty police officer asked him to move onto the shoulder, according to a report released by the Georgia State Patrol.

Anderson, 42, of Suwanee, smelled of alcohol and was unable to coherently answer questions for the Brookhaven officer, who called GSP to I-85 in Gwinnett shortly before 6 p.m. Friday, the report states. Anderson was unsteady on his feet and had watery, bloodshot eyes while being questioned by a state trooper.

This is in rush hour traffic?

Damn.

This is his second DUI since he was caught snorting coke off the toilet bowl.

Damn.

Jamaal Anderson DUI

This is in rush hour traffic?

Damn.

This is his second DUI since he was caught snorting coke off the toilet bowl.

Damn.

How the hell are you sloppy drunk before 6PM on a Friday during rush hour.  Good grief.

Throw the book at him please.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Well growing up with high profile guys must have sent him the wrong message. Wasn't his dad a security guard for Muhammad Ali? I bet he learned the coke game from some if his pops other clients...

Well growing up with high profile guys must have sent him the wrong message. Wasn't his dad a security guard for Muhammad Ali? I bet he learned the coke game from some if his pops other clients...

Good point. That had to have been back in the 80's too where they really knew how to party (or so I've been told).

So @Dolfan23, is it customary to do lines off the toilet bowl?  Was the sink already 'occupied' or did they deem it too dirty for their sugar booger?  I'm sure a man with your experience can offer some insight.  What's standard cocaine protocol here?

Oh was everybody not supposed to know about that?  My bad.  (hehe)

• Premium Member

While you are enjoying each other's mothers... I wonder if he was on the white horse when somebody wrote this:

Jamal is also the owner of several successful businesses. Jam Entertainment, founded by Jamal in 1996, has produced and promoted concerts and specialty events throughout the United States. 

Or did they steal it from him?