• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knight must be fired NOW!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

As I think about the rumors, I can't help but think that they are all true...

Knight traded Reef before for a pick.

Knight would do it again...

I don't think Knight sees the value of Reef. To me, Reef is the best player we got. I say we build around him. I can't believe that Knight praises Theo and JT but is ready to pull the trigger on a Reef trade... It's time for somebody responsible to get That Sniper (Knight) off the roof.

Lo Wright and Earl Watson (aka Brevin Knight), I'd be all over that deal! That's basically what Knight traded Reef for the first time. Last time I checked, Memphis is a LOT better now after the trade while we still SUCK!

Reef IS our best player but that is not really saying much. We don't have ANYONE on the team who's even CLOSE to being untouchable. Seeing as how he has the most value and seeing as how he will make $14.6 million next season, if Knight gets the right offer, I wouldn't blame him at all for pulling the trigger.

Trace,

Memphis is a LOT better than us right now, but little of it has to do with the trade.

Remember Memphis stunk up the joint for quite a while, then they changed head coaches.

Once the HC job was changed, the Grizz started to play better. "headsier" basketball.

Again, another point to how a HC can change a whole team.

Play.

• Premium Member

Imagine if we had gotten Battier...

We would SUCK.

Seriously. You guys who are revisionist... Forget...

We were on our way to sucking bad with the team we had.

We were not going to pick Gasol, we were going to pick Battier at #3.

So our team would be:

Theo/Lo/Battier/JT/BK...

Both Lo and JT are inconsistent. Battier is a good Sf, but as a rookie with our squad and NO leadership at the time, he would have had a hard time. Many of you forget... that the trade was Lo/#3/BK for SAR/#18... At 18, we passed up Tony Parker...

And if you want to be a real historian.... didn't we get Diaw with the Pick that Indy gave us???

So the true trade is:

Reef/Diaw for Gasol/BK/Lo?

I would still do that trade today!

I haven't seen much in Gasol that makes me think that he's better than or equal to Reef. Lo is injured a lot and somewhat inconsistent. BK is BK.

So, as of today... the trade was 1 starter and 2 BUs for 2 starters...