• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To Be Honest

jmac54

Again. People need to not forget he's running his lungs out and putting major focus on D on these two starting games and did well distributing the ball. Which where likely the tasks he got from coach bud and which where the keys to winning both these games against top-NBA teams.

Maybe if he had 5 steals last night it would have kept some opportunism down.

Maybe rather look at what Beverly and Harden did last night...9 out of 30 won that game and half of that was on Beverly.

Oh, and what did Kyrie Irving do the other night?

Edited by DS17Fanboy

Again. People need to not forget he's running his lungs out and putting major focus on D on these two starting games and did well distributing the ball. Which where likely the tasks he got from coach bud and which where the keys to winning both these games against top-NBA teams.

Maybe if he had 5 steals last night it would have kept some opportunism down.

Maybe rather look at what Beverly and Harden did last night...9 out of 30 won that game and half of that was on Beverly.

Oh, and what did Kyrie Irving do the other night?

These are all great points and makes clear that we all pay to much attention to offensive stats at times. This is not a knock on Jeffrey in any way , his defense is much improved this year , BUT , the little German kid is freaking relentless out there on D. The kid is going to be something special for this team when he learns to finish at the rim better.

I don't see anything any more special in Dennis than I do in Jeff. I don't care about numbers because we are winning but if Jeff had those numbers people would be slighting him even in wins.

If that is the case you pay no attention to the defensive end of the floor. I give it to Jeff though he has improved tons in that area , but Dennis is a nightmare

If that is the case you pay no attention to the defensive end of the floor. I give it to Jeff though he has improved tons in that area , but Dennis is a nightmare

I disagree. even if he is better at some aspects it does not make him more special. That is my point and remains my point.

Edited by MrMeltdown