• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To Be Honest

jmac54

I think we need to start thinking about shopping Teague...For A Big Man or For Some Wing Help And A Backup PG.

Schröder is gunna be a stud. The guy is starting to put up numbers all around....hes starting to run the offense properly and is patient. 

Schröder is wayy younger...so id say start shopping Teague this summer if I were the Hawks....because its gunna be one or the other eventually....and although its a tough decision id trade Jeff.

• Premium Member

Lol. Depth is key. What do we trade Teague for? What happens if we trade Teague for some b.s. and then dennis gets hurt? You do realize that PG is by far the deepest position in the league right? What exactly do you expect to get back for Teague?

Why are you trying to have a serous conversation with someone with 35 post?

Yep, 8 pts, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 TO's is enough to warrant this. I would argue that the team is winning despite Dennis instead of because of Dennis. Actually, I would argue that the team is winning because of defense and maybe Dennis is better at that or maybe not.

Edited by MrMeltdown

Really?

You can not be serious. Schröder is not a starter yet. His jump shot and three point shooting is terrible. He needs at least another year. 

There is no way i trade a borderline all star PG making 7-8 million a year...No way I do it. We are very flexible in salary and can get any help we need in FA. We also have the big man in spain doing is thing. So trading for a big man at this point isn't the priority IMO

Yep, 8 pts, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 TO's is enough to warrant this. I would argue that the team is winning despite Dennis instead of because of Dennis. Actually, I would argue that the team is winning because of defense and maybe Dennis is better at that or maybe not.

Dennis is a stud if you watch and understand the game. Right now, Dennis is too inconsistent within the game while Jeff is polished. Jeff could be traded this off-season but for right now, we need him.

I still say that Mack is better than Dennis.

Mack just gets no playing time unless Teague is hurt.

One star poster gonna one star.

Key to last nights game was the 5-16 by James Harden, and that was brilliantly put together by Carrol overplaying him and mostly Dennis comming out to help when Harden gets trough.

That being said, Patrick Beverly(also a good defender on Dennis btw) was off trough most of the game(5-14, 3 TO's on 3 Assists), except two 3's at the start of the game comming due to such Dennis help defense situations leaving him to open. But after that it was only one 3 at the stretch and one lay-up when it didnt matter. So he ironed out that quickly and succesfully.

Thats what wins games against opponents like these. That wins play-off games. Nice personal stats are secondary really...

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

What's the fascination with trading away our best players? We're BUILDING something. Let's add a good player to the good stuff we already got. Worst case scenario Teague comes off of our bench. If anyone is on the block, it's Mack.

I agree. People need to understand that chemistry plays a big part in the success of a team, and if you decide to destroy that chemistry, you'll only see the consequences that will soon occur. 

Edited by ATLHawks3

Dennis will come back to earth if he's ever handed the reins of a team. He's looking good because he isn't out there enough to screw up. If Teague was traded this team would be significantly worse if Dennis gets starter minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis will come back to earth if he's ever handed the reins of a team. He's looking good because he isn't out there enough to screw up. If Teague was traded this team would be significantly worse if Dennis gets starter minutes.

Dennis is more talented. I am pretty sure we all know Jeff is better right now but this time next year. Dennis will be one of the best PG's in the NBA and likely as good or better than Jeff.

If we are saying one day he will be better than Teague, that is fine - but let's wait til that happens.

One of our team's greatest strengths right now is the bench..... most games if the starters just break even in the first quarter, our bench comes in and we have a lead by the middle of the 2nd - part of that has been Schröder - let him continue to develop in that role as he plays with Scott, Thabo, Pero, and Shelvin....

He already has come back to earth from what he was doing earlier. His per has been dropping the last couple of weeks because he hasn't been as efficient. I am just happy that he is showing to be a legit and valuable NBA player.