• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tickets

Rick

Hey Rick - I tell everyone I can about this site, but check out SeatGeek. It aggregates tickets from a bunch of different secondary markets and basically assigns a rating based on price and where in the arena the ticket is.

For the Nets game: https://seatgeek.com/nets-at-hawks-tickets/1-28-2015-atlanta-georgia-philips-arena/nba/2284841/

The bigger and darker the green bubble, the better value you are getting for your money!

• Like 3

Hey Rick - I tell everyone I can about this site, but check out SeatGeek. It aggregates tickets from a bunch of different secondary markets and basically assigns a rating based on price and where in the arena the ticket is.

For the Nets game: https://seatgeek.com/nets-at-hawks-tickets/1-28-2015-atlanta-georgia-philips-arena/nba/2284841/

The bigger and darker the green bubble, the better value you are getting for your money!

Wow that looks great, thanks @esimonds03. I will definitely check that out too. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers

Rick

Thanks @buckeye242424. I guess my risk there is I make the long trip out there and there isn't tickets available or its sold out and the scalped tickets are very expensive.

I understand. I don't think it will be sold out... But I gotcha ya. I try to get a game a year... :)

Hey Rick,

Those games arent against big bandwagon teams (New York, L.A., Cleveland etc.) so you should be fine, but check for special ticket deals that the Hawks offer. Plus there will always be tickets avail around the arena. I am always there early so hit me up if you need any help getting tickets, sometimes I come across extras that I dont mind giving to a true fan for free.

Are you flying from Australia to watch the Hawks?

I'm flying from Australia to California for work, so I'm taking a few days off and extending my trip to Atlanta. That's why I'm going to those specific games because it fits in when I am working in California. I travel once a year to California, but don't usually make the trip to ATL, as its still not that cheap for a couple of games of ball, but I just have to this time around, they are playing way too good to miss.

• Like 1

Is section 115 the one behind Bob and Nique? That seems like it would be a cool place to watch the game.  What's the best section in the 100's though in your opinion? 

I've sat alot in 116 behind hawks bench

I would love to be behind the bench for a game. If I can find an affordable ticket, then I'll jump on it. If not, then probably mid-court in the 200s.

I would love to be behind the bench for a game. If I can find an affordable ticket, then I'll jump on it. If not, then probably mid-court in the 200s.

If you are planning on getting seats in the 200 sections select only seats in the 1st 6 or so rows. Any further back and you'll be under the overhang of the upper 300 section. You can still see court but it gets hot under their quickly, they also have smaller monitors under there but they are reversed from what you will be viewing live.