• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ticket question

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

I am out of state and have not been able to go to a game ft the past few years due to multiple reasons. However, I am planning on a family trip to the Sixers game on January 31st. There are some questions I had before buying tickets if anyone could help.

1. Where is the best place to sit for $50-75? I might spend a bit more if they were great seats. I would like to sit near half court in the 100s or 200s (likely 200s) but this may not be feasible.

2. Where is the best place (website) to try and buy tickets for 5 people?

3. Would you recommend taking a 2 1/2 year old to the game?

4. Best souvenirs for a toddler?

5. Should I buy tickets now and not wait?

Thank you all in advance.

Edited by Jdawgflow

• Moderators

I am out of state and have not been able to go to a game ft the past few years due to multiple reasons. However, I am planning on a family trip to the Sixers game on January 31st. There are some questions I had before buying tickets if anyone could help.

1. Where is the best place to sit for $50-75? I might spend a bit more if they were great seats. I would like to sit near half court in the 100s or 200s (likely 200s) but this may not be feasible.

1. Every seat at the Philips is a good seat.  I've sat 100's, 200's, and 300's, endzone and sideline and had a great view everywhere I sat.

2. Stubhub.

3. The area around Philips is safe and you would have no problem with a 2 1/2 year old at the game.

4. The team shop at the Philips is good and has numerous items.  Foam fingers never fail for kids.

5. In the past, I'd say you could have waited, but the Hawks are a great team this year and with Jan 31st being a Saturday, I wouldn't wait any longer.

P.S. - The best place to park is the GWWC garage.  $10 no matter what is going on and there is always space.  Right next door to the Philips too.  The CNN food court is connected to the Philips if you wanted to eat beforehand, but didn't want to pay concession prices.  Stuff like Taco Bell, Wendy's, etc.

Check out the thread I opened not long ago - http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/402619-tickets/it has tips for where to get tickets from and where to sit.

I ended up getting tickets in 116  behind the Hawks bench for Brooklyn on Wednesday and then the front couple of rows in 212  for both Portland and Philadelphia on Friday and Saturday.

I fly out tomorrow for Atlanta, a 22 hour trip!

• Like 1

Check out the thread I opened not long ago - http://hawksquawk.net/community/topic/402619-tickets/it has tips for where to get tickets from and where to sit.

I ended up getting tickets in 116 behind the Hawks bench for Brooklyn on Wednesday and then the front couple of rows in 212 for both Portland and Philadelphia on Friday and Saturday.

I fly out tomorrow for Atlanta, a 22 hour trip!

Safe flight and enjoy the games.

My daughter has been going to games since she was about 18 months, she's 6 now and a die hard Hawks fan. Foam finger is a def must just watch out for him/her taking a bite, lol.