• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will we or won't we?

Gray Mule

With three starters inactive tonight, will we see either of the two newest Hawks?

With Carroll, Millsap and Teague scheduled to rest up for tomorrow night's game,

could this mean a minute or two for the new guys.

This west coast stuff, beginning in the middle of the night sure makes it hard when

it's right in the middle of sleep time and for working people, terrible.

GO TEAM ATL !!

With three starters inactive tonight, will we see either of the two newest Hawks?

With Carroll, Millsap and Teague scheduled to rest up for tomorrow night's game,

could this mean a minute or two for the new guys.

This west coast stuff, beginning in the middle of the night sure makes it hard when

it's right in the middle of sleep time and for working people, terrible.

GO TEAM ATL !!

Stupid Question!  Who are the 2 new guys?  I am aware of Austin Daye but I didn't know the Hawks signed another player.  

We had signed Austin Daye and Jarell Eddie and I didn't realize that one of

them was still here and the other was not..

They are both listed as Hawk players on the roster.   

We didnt. Im not to sure why since we " rested '  3 starters AGAIN.   Like I said before I really dont think were resting anyone since when we do this we are putting more physcial pressure on Horford and other starters to play harder to make up for the guys who are " resting " in March.    Only positive I saw out of last nite is Shredss got some great minutes starting at the point and Shel Mack is sttarting to fit back in and contribute. Were going to need him and his scoring with Mike Scott out, Daye should have got some time last nite especially because of what happened to Korver. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12491798/kyle-korver-atlanta-hawks-exits-game-vs-los-angeles-lakers-broken-nose

Edited by NJHAWK