• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NCAA TOURNEY: Who's your favorite team?

NJHAWK

Id like to know who all your favorite tourney team is. Who your rooting for to win it all etc.   Also how far you think your team will go. Who you think will win it all.

My team are the Xavier Musketeers. We have the winner of the Ole Miss/Byu game which I suspect will be Byu. I think we will beat them and get into the round of 32 vs Baylor. This is probably where our road ends.If by some miracle we make it to Arizona our road will most assuredly end there vs our old friend Sean Miller. Im pretty sure KY is going to win the tourney but you never know.

Edited by NJHAWK

I always pull for the MVC to do well, so I guess I'll pull for the Wichita State Shockers (you bet!).

Otherwise, what with the dominance of UK, I guess you can call any other team a "sleeper".  I would throw out NOVA (as a favorite), Michigan State, and Georgetown as teams that could go deep.

(yes, I pick Georgetown almost every year and therefore I seldom have to pay much attention to my bracket after the first week...but this could be the year!)