If I didn't know any better...

Jody23

• Premium Member

I would think there was an effort to get Schröder out of the game early last night. At the 4:16 mark of the 1st quarter, he was whistled for a foul against Bogut by Kenny Mauer. The problem was Dennis was no where near the play. Then at the 1:24 mark, he gets called for a foul against Curry when it was actually Pero who stripped the ball (cleanly). Just two more examples of bad officiating in Hawks' games.

• Premium Member

I didn't see it but I think i fear officiating in the playoffs as much or more than any of the teams we're likely to face. Just a few calls, even early in the game, can really turn the tables.

I went back and watched it on my dvr. It's definitely a concern. This first foul call was unbelievable because Dennis was absolutely no where near the play and wasn't in contact with anyone. Edited by Jody23

• Premium Member

Add the no-call at the end of the Thunder game to the list. That was f***ing unbelievable. He got mauled by two players in the air and the refs saw nothing.

• Like 1

That's something I don't get in this league. If u are a star everything gets whistled, but if not the refs shit in you. Something like this different officiating wouldn't be able e.g. in German soccer...

And what I'm not getting too is that media don't blame that. I have seen that much fouls which became block of the night...

• Moderators

In USA everything is a conspiracy. From top to bottom. From the CIA killing presidents to faking your ID to get a beer.

We all try to be Sherlock Holmes. lol And don't forget school shootings and racial conflicts are really the government trying to distract us from what is really going on! The Illuminati is behind it all! Hurricane Katrina was a coverup!

Now you have stepped in to a hornests nest...and the honor of the tinfoil wont allow me to leave any misunderstandings.

I do think president Kennedy got murdered by the CIA, in name of an oligarchy wanting to blow up the so called Post WW2 Settlement and the Bretton Woods System, by escalating the Vietnam war(proven conspiracy), and build a new systemic future around a Military Industrial Complex linked to a petro-dollar as reserve currency, as opposed to the Bretton Woods version, which had to many chefs in the kitchen for people having unilateral, or rather, imperial ambitions. All that paid for the US military and made trickle-down economics seem like something that actually works as something beneficial to a society. While its just about leeching the rest of the globe due to leaving global sellers to the US with two options: importing inflation or re-capitalize wallstreet. Something bigshot wallstreet attournies like the Dulles Bros and their optimate peeps Qui Bono'd from allot.

And Made America Stronger. Imma serious.