• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Millsap and a draft pick for Dwight Howard...

atlhawks1

Im back on the get dwight howard bandwagon. Dwight has shown during the playoffs, that if you feed him, he has still got it. Trade Millsap for Howard, instead of Horford, which is what i originally wanted to do. Here are the reasons:

1. howard would come here now that the hawks are a contender.

2. howard is the rim protector we need when our defensive rotations are lacking.

3. howard is the inside scoring presence we need when our jumpers are not falling.

4. howard enables horford to slide over to his natural power forward position, which horford can dominate.

5. millsap and horford are the same player. howard opens up the front court.

pg teague

sg korver

sf carroll

pf horford

c  howard

So after that trade Houston has Milsap (who is a free agent btw so he would have to agree to a sign and trade), Smith, Motiejunis and Jones as power forwards.  Why do they trade their center again?

first, millsap can play the 3. second, even if he stayed at the 4, he is better than any of the trash you just listed. lastly, you never know what houston would do unless you make the offer. 

Edited by atlhawks1

• Admin

first, millsap can play the 3. second, even if he stayed at the 4, he is better than any of the trash you just listed. lastly, you never know what houston would do unless you make the offer. 

When has Milsap ever played the 3?  They also have Trevor Ariza making a lot of money playing that position by the way.  That trade makes absolute no sense for Houston.  I don't see Sap ever agreeing to be traded there.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

NO!

He dissed the Hawks more than once. Not you want to bring him after Millsap has made two All-Star appearances and is regarded by some as Hawks' best player?

I wish Millsap is here to stay. He's a hard worker and excellent team player, so I hope he retires a Hawk.

Edited by BrazilianHawk

Dwight is on my list of players who I hope never dawn a Hawks uni. Along with Caramelo, LaBrawna, Rongdo, Pierced, and a few others...

• Like 1

Dwight is on my list of players who I hope never dawn a Hawks uni. Along with Caramelo, LaBrawna, Rongdo, Pierced, and a few others...

Thr-thr-thr-threadjack ...

Add to the list Derrick fRose, Tyler Handsblowjob, Dwhine Wade and whinnin' a** Chris Pawl

Add to the list Derrick fRose, Tyler Handsblowjob, Dwhine Wade and whinnin' a** Chris Pawl

I like the way this is going so far,

I will add:

Blake 'Look at me, I can jump over the hood of a Kia' Griffin, James 'Please help me refs!' Harden, and Damian 'el matador' Lillard.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Falcons have a similar list every year, and got ZERO championships, along with the Hawks, to show for it.........