• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Wall is missing . . . .

Gray Mule

Excuses.  It's in every account that we read or that we hear:

"John Wall is missing!"

Gee.  After a while you would think that this would soak in to everyone.

I'm sure no one noticed how often that the TV cameras focused on the

missing piece, on the sideline in a coat and tie.

Not only is he an all star, which he deserves, but he has now became

a national hero with his face pasted all over everywhere.  Too bad he's

not a fast healer like one of his team mates.

On the other hand, how often do we hear that Thabo Sefolosha can't

play for the Hawks because the NYPD broke his leg?  He's considered

the Hawks best defender and, if healthy, would probably be defending

their best offensive player a lot of the time.

If you are not a real Hawk fan you probably don't even realize that Thabo

is missing.  The entire NBA world knows about John Wall.  Go figure.

to_keep_order.gif

• Like 3

• Moderators

Let's see if his fractured hand and wrist "deswell" as Chuckster said after the game and he suits up for Game 5. Nothing would be better for the Hawks. I actually wish they had a healthy Wall as it would take away shots from Beal and Pierce and we'd be getting a lot more turnovers than we do as Teague/Schröder owned him in the regular season. I for one think that they haven't missed a step with Wall being out. 

This to a T.  Wall lead the league in turnovers this season and Beal wouldn't have had the game he had in Game 4 if Wall suited up. I think the Zards are a better team with Sessions starting.

• Like 1

It really was unbelievable how much they showed him last night

My goodness every time the Zards made a shot it was the "John Wall jump off the bainch and do some fancy dance all over the court" show.  I'm pretty sure Eye-an Eagle soiled himself like 3 times (I cleaned that up for all the kids on Hawksquawk).

My goodness every time the Zards made a shot it was the "John Wall jump off the bainch and do some fancy dance all over the court" show.  I'm pretty sure Eye-an Eagle soiled himself like 3 times (I cleaned that up for all the kids on Hawksquawk).

And not a single one of them including back in the studio mentioned how Jordan-esque (plus post-flu) the layup by Millsap was! I'm like come on man that's the closest you'll ever see to a PF making a move like that in the playoffs. 

• Like 3

And not a single one of them including back in the studio mentioned how Jordan-esque (plus post-flu) the layup by Millsap was! I'm like come on man that's the closest you'll ever see to a PF making a move like that in the playoffs. 

Indeed, indeed.  They'll all be so happy to see the Zards advance so they can break down how Wall's cast always matches his suit.  Yes, they really talked about that last nite.

Indeed, indeed.  They'll all be so happy to see the Zards advance so they can break down how Wall's cast always matches his suit.  Yes, they really talked about that last nite.

He was coordinated! I don't know why y'all gotta hate on a man for having the whole mushroom outfit put together. 

• Like 1