• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DMC could command 15 million

capstone21

Lakers, Celtics and Pistons to pursue Carroll ....

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/22/report-lakers-have-big-time-interest-in-signing-demarre-carroll-celtics-and-pistons-also-in-pursuit/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Let the bidding war begin.  Hope DMC recognizes how much he's grown under our regime.  That's not likely to be found in any of those places (BOS and basketball-inventory, Brad Stevens included).

So, ownership is just going to cap this team on what it already has? Big bucks for both Carroll and Millsap? 

The east will not be this weak again most likely... So expect dimishing returns in the future.

Maybe new ownership is willing to pay luxury tax in order to keep a contender? If it comes down to keeping one, Carroll will probably stay as Millsap may receive max offers ( isn't worth a max). The East gets hyped as better than previous years every year but still remains weak and the Hawks are only in year two under Bud. I don't trust Ferry when it comes to drafting but hopefully with our picks, assets and FA our team will only get better.

Maybe new ownership is willing to pay luxury tax in order to keep a contender? If it comes down to keeping one, Carroll will probably stay as Millsap may receive max offers ( isn't worth a max). The East gets hyped as better than previous years every year but still remains weak and the Hawks are only in year two under Bud. I don't trust Ferry when it comes to drafting but hopefully with our picks, assets and FA our team will only get better.

this isnt a true contending team. We just dont have enough talent, our post season play tells us so. We struggled against an inferior 8th seeded nets team,  a 5th seed wizards with john wall missing games, and we are getting annihilated by a extremely short handed cavs team. 

this team has overachieved and has reached its ceiling given how this team is currently constructed, Not to mention  this core is reaching their 30's are suppose to be in their primes right now so this is the best u are going to get from them.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 3

this isnt a true contending team. We just dont have enough talent, our post season play tells us so. We struggled against an inferior 8th seeded nets team,  a 5th seed wizards with john wall missing games, and we are getting annihilated by a extremely short handed cavs team. 

this team has overachieved and has reached its ceiling given how this team is currently constructed, Not to mention  this core is reaching their 30's are suppose to be in their primes right now so this is the best u are going to get from them.

I don't mind resigning Sap. I really don't. I don't mind starting Thabo but we better have two potential studs like Dennis behind them. No Bazemore's. Legit talents who can be special. Edy Tavares will help but we need far more than that.