• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stein with a great article on how Lebron disrespected Blatt.

JETSET

• Moderators

I'm not a fan of Lebron or Blatt.   They have to get rid of Blatt because he's out of his league.   I don't know if Lue is the answer though.  I think that's basically making Lue and Lebron co-coaches.  That's better than the current situation but not a great recipe for success.

This storyline though of Lebron not respecting his head coach should give hawks fans some hope.  I don't care how good a player you are you can't be the star and the coach.  The other guys are going to tire of that at the first sign of adversity.

As long as LBJ is calling plays and substitutions he'll never win. He's a control freak that's partly why he and his cronies left Miami, they couldn't run the Heat the way they run Cavs.

Great players allow themselves to be coached.

Even the designated LiiBron windbag Windhorst was on NBARadio talking about this.  Said it was clear through Jaimes' actions that he didn't respect AuerBlatt.  Basically did what he wanted and openly disrespected him in front of teammates, staff, anyone.

I don't care for Blatt but he doesn't deserve that.  I hope they jettison him for Lue just so I can see the whole thing fail.

Lue was hired for (not by) Blatt.  Why would anyone think it was a good idea to hire the guy who finished 2nd in the interview process?  That's mutiny waiting to happen.  I wouldn't be surprised if Lue was quietly positioning himself to take over this whole time a la that Melvin Hunt clown in DEN.