• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3 way trade

Lascar78

http://pub102.ezboard.com/finsidehoopsfrm1...cID=28047.topic

just a rumor at this point but would you guys like it?

Joel Bell, the agent for Atlanta center Theo Ratliff, said that the Hawks are looking to move his client through New York. And while Hawks GM Billy Knight claimed yesterday that he hasn't spoken with Scott Layden since the summer, it is possible that the Knicks president is trying to broker a three-way deal with another team that has interest in Ratliff.

-NJ Ledger

To Toronto

Theo Ratliff $10.15

To New York

Milt Palacio $1.0

Lamond Murray $4.5

To Atlanta

Kurt Thomas $5.4

Mo Pete $1.65

Eric Montross $2.96

I guess I'd do it. Theo is one of the few who seems to understand the problems of this team and shows heart. but at the same time, he has the most trade value. Something needs to be done, I guess I might settle for this. Really I think Kurt Thomas is roughly his equal. They have the same offense, Theo gets more blocks, Thomas gets more rebounds. Throw in Mo Pete and I think that this is worth it. We get some cap relief in montross too. Not sure NY would do this though

I think we should pass on this deal. Although they might be equal players, Ratliff does have more value than Thomas, I believe(?), in the eyes of many around the league. NY seems like they just want to get rid of Thomas b/c of a logjam so I don't see them getting equal value for him. I'd much rather move JT right now than Theo as well. [censored] Toronto and what they want. Why do we include ourselves in trades to make other teams better? Let's see what's out there for JT first and work with what he brings us. My favorite deal I've seen on here yet is:

JT/Hendu to NY

Harrington/Thomas/2nd(ATL) to Utah

Harpring/Ward to ATL

Ward/Harpring/Diaw/SAR/Theo would work for now. That team would play so much smarter with probably a whole lot more effort. Give Mike Fratello this roster for the rest of the season:

Ward/Vaughn/Dickau

Harpring/Glover/Hansen

Diaw/Jax/CC

SAR/Nailon

Theo/Nazr

.....he'd make that competitive.