• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One-on-one with new Atlanta Hawks owner Tony Ressler

HawkItus

This caught my eye....

"While he realizes the players and coaches take defeats worse than he does, it’s a sign that change is in order. You cannot remain the same and continue to be run over by a freight train driven by LeBron James.

“We lost four in a row and we lost to a better team so we have to figure out how to reposition our team,” Ressler said. “I think Bud and Wes are doing just that. How do we play differently? Maybe there are going to be a few different players. But our job is to get better. I’m not sure if it happens overnight."

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This caught my eye....

"While he realizes the players and coaches take defeats worse than he does, it’s a sign that change is in order. You cannot remain the same and continue to be run over by a freight train driven by LeBron James.

“We lost four in a row and we lost to a better team so we have to figure out how to reposition our team,” Ressler said. “I think Bud and Wes are doing just that. How do we play differently? Maybe there are going to be a few different players. But our job is to get better. I’m not sure if it happens overnight."

Certainly don't see him getting involved in any truly albatross scenario. The arguments about whether Al's possible new contract with us is just that will always be bouncing around here. I'm am glad he takes defeat so personal because that's what we fans do as well. It can be painful.   

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This caught my eye....

"Reposition" - I assume with Teague being traded, I won't be surprised if Korver isn't a starter and they go with Baze or a new face at SG and SF.