Are we done in Free Agency?

bumpyphish1

Hmmm. I wonder who the team is that is after KJ? Could it be...Da Hawks!?!?

Remember, we never announce our moves or who we are looking at, and the team that is looking at KJ hasn't been announced.

** No, I'm not serious here. The salary wouldn't really be in our ballpark.

Wait, am I?

Edited by RandomFan

I don't see Durant going to the Hawks as much as I would like it. Washington will sign him or he'll go back to Okl. Davis don't see that happening either since he signed his big deal. He can opt out but that s a few years away I believe. Have to hope New Olreans loses alot and Davis will want out.Beal I doubt leaves Washington.  Would be nice to have but another pipe dream.  

I don't see Durant going to the Hawks as much as I would like it. Washington will sign him or he'll go back to Okl. Davis don't see that happening either since he signed his big deal. He can opt out but that s a few years away I believe. Have to hope New Olreans loses alot and Davis will want out.Beal I doubt leaves Washington.  Would be nice to have but another pipe dream.  

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Word is that GSW is going to recruit KD hard next season.  Could you imagine a trio of Curry/Klay/Durant.  The rest of the league might as well quit for a few years if that goes down.

• Moderators

The challenge with Davis is how that plays out.

Let's assume that NO loses a lot and AD sours on the team and the city.  He wants out.  He demands a trade and now NO is looking for a trade partner.

How in the world does Atlanta win that race?  No won't care what team Davis wants to go to.  They will pick the best combination of players and picks that another team offers.  What are we going to offer to beat out a team like Philly offering something like a lottery pick, 4 second round picks and Nerlens Noel?

The challenge with Davis is how that plays out.

Let's assume that NO loses a lot and AD sours on the team and the city.  He wants out.  He demands a trade and now NO is looking for a trade partner.

How in the world does Atlanta win that race?  No won't care what team Davis wants to go to.  They will pick the best combination of players and picks that another team offers.  What are we going to offer to beat out a team like Philly offering something like a lottery pick, 4 second round picks and Nerlens Noel?

It'd have to be a package based on Millsap 'n picks.  They have Asik/Ajinca, Noel doesn't do anything for them.

Stop treading on my dream scenario.

I would sacrifice every one of you on an altar of New Orleans choice to get Anthony Davis. That kid is the most important player in the NBA.

I have a coupla members I'd like to volunteer for that exercise ...

You two are joined at the hip.

:-|

I truly thought I had a seat at the popular table with all the cool kids....

Edited by Spud2Nique

:-|

I truly thought I had a seat at the popular table with all the cool kids....

Lol, Spud2 is sooo disappointed ...

disappointed.gif

You did but you keep mingling with the rif raf.....

"Rif raf", huh?

ldwi.gif

• Moderators

I have a coupla members I'd like to volunteer for that exercise ...

That's noble of you to volunteer to sacrifice your member.  You are a better man than I (at least until such sacrifice is cashed in).

• Like 1

That's noble of you to volunteer to sacrifice your member.  You are a better man than I (at least until such sacrifice is cashed in).

conup.gif

Proud of yourself?  Hope you enjoy Bourbon St. when the time comes ...