• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cousins Suspended! Out one game.

Gray Mule

I may be in the minority but I was hoping he wouldn't be suspended for this. I think he deserved to be kicked out of the game without a doubt but him being suspended NOW doesn't help our team in any way. The suspension is set to take place during tonight's game where the Kings play the Heat, our division rival.  Not only that, but the suspension's timing gives him a rest instead of having to play two tough games back to back.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Blazemore said:

I may be in the minority but I was hoping he wouldn't be suspended for this. I think he deserved to be kicked out of the game without a doubt but him being suspended NOW doesn't help our team in any way. The suspension is set to take place during tonight's game where the Kings play the Heat, our division rival.  Not only that, but the suspension's timing gives him a rest instead of having to play two tough games back to back.

Glad someone else gets it. Let the man play.

1 hour ago, Blazemore said:

Isola had an interesting proposal.  Said Cousins should have to serve the suspension when we play them again.  That way we receive the benefit.  That's a great idea if you ask me.