• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: All I want for Christmas Is? ----

Highpozt

It appears Doc Rivers just got a Job with ABC so he is probably not looking to coach again this year. Ex "good" players seem to make pretty good coaches --- in other words not Terry Stotts but the Byron Scotts, Isiahs, Doc River types. Could we be missing something right in our back yard with Nique already involved with management.

I don't know.

Rick Carlisle is showing just how much better he is than Thomas in Indiana. Thomas's team severely underachieved with him as the coach. He wasn't a very good coach.

Also, this season is showing that the Nets coach really may have been Eddie Jordan, because Scott can barely keep that team above .500 without him it seems.

Point Taken ---- although I think in Byron Scotts case it is probably more of his arrogance in dealing with Jason Kid rather than the brlliance of Eddie Jordan. With the egos of some of todays players the first thing a coach must get is ultimate respect and having played the game at a high level gets you half way there ---- the next is having the people skillz to motivate night after night for 82 games. I don't know Niques people skillz but playing the game at a high level will pay dividends to gaining respect from the players. Isiah does kind of rub me the wrong way with his arrogance --- remember how he sat antoine and Pierce during the allstar game to give MJ all the minutes and then when ask why he stated "because I am the coach, period" what a jackass staement particularly because it was a allstar game just for entertainment and showcase. Doc Rivers, Nique and at one time Kenny Smith were alltalking about coaching --- and of course only Doc Rivers took a stab. i know from what we have seen this year it is time to start searching

I don' t know what I want anymore. Since we have been loosing (below .500) We have fired two coaches and a President, We have traded every player but "Can du", We have promised you greatness, We brought in bad boy superstars to show you that we are willing to try anything. We have tried everything but filling the stands. I wonder what would happen if the hawks played a sell out arena night after night. Not just any sell out crowd but one that would actually cheer for the home team. What would happen if the new owners lowered the prices so that the less interested and or the less fortunate would be able to join us in a night of fun? I know I would go to more games if the prices were lower.