• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone heard where Mike Scott's case is at?

capstone21

• Admin
5 hours ago, bumpyphish1 said:

Great question....can't believe he isn't in jail....

I am kinda surprised about that too or at least he is allowed to just go wherever he  and do  whatever he wants right now ... he is facing up to 25 years in jail.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

At this point, he's probably looking at probation, or getting it knocked down to a misdemeanor. I doubt he sees jail time. 

I can't imagine it being a misdemeanor ... he admitted to a major felony ... that is not probabtion ... he is getting jail time

13 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I can't imagine it being a misdemeanor ... he admitted to a major felony ... that is not probabtion ... he is getting jail time

I'm gonna say he won't get much time if any. Dem Lawyers will help.

3 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I have a feeling he won't do any time. We've seen this before with athletes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

I have a feeling he won't do any time. We've seen this before with athletes. 

Does a certain X buffalo Bill running back come to mind?...lol

He is probably going number one in the prison draft. The Prison Shanks currently have the worst record but the Soap Droppers just lost their best player to parole. According to my sources, the Aryan Brotherhood are willing to trade out of the top 5 due no good white players entering the draft. The Gangsta Disciples are willing to trade their pick for 2 cartons of smokes and a cellphone but I was told that the pick could had for as little as one prison bitch. I will keep you all posted.....................

• Like 1