• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks 4:1 Celtics bet with me

gonzo

I got really pissed at the chat last game so i want to put up a little bet. I bet if the Hawks wont win 4:1 against the irish, I will not post on this forum again for the remainder of the playoffs. I am calling out all the people that imediatly start crying after a subpar game (which wasnt even subpar).  wow dennis gets flamed during the game but after the game he is the only good player? ffs get real guys. either show up on this forum more regularly and go through all the ups and downs or just dont show up at all. I think you guys have a losers mentality. (no offense to anyone personaly) since you havent won much recently. I could give you so many examples when teams which surprised, but who cares. Just relax and enjoy these games and freaking support coach bud and his folks! how can you win if your fans are crap? Start at your own doorstep! So does anyone have the balls to take this bet (If you dont have balls i also take ovarys)! So get behind your team because its the best you gonna have and support your players.

PPS: Come on!

PPPS: Bring it!

PPPPS: Not trying to offend anyone but how come freaking celtics have a 100000000000 times more poisoneus atmosphere as the atlanta hawks? Celtics are shit, dirt (my favorite team besides the german ones) just crush em! Could the hawks "fans" finally perform and intimitate enemies? they do it in europe for years :

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Not trying to offend anyone but how come freaking celtics have a 100000000000 times more poisoneus atmosphere as the atlanta hawks?

Pretty much comes down to two things:

1. Atlanta is at least 65% transplants and their families, if not more and those types are fans of the teams from the area they came from.

2. The south just doesn't like basketball as much as American football or baseball.

Just now, Lurker sagte:

Pretty much comes down to two things:

1. Atlanta is at least 65% transplants and their families, if not more and those types are fans of the teams from the area they came from.

2. The south just doesn't like basketball as much as American football or baseball.

hey lurker,

your post doesnt really have anything to do with my bet, but i am still going to answer it since i am a generous god( :D )

1. why would thses transplants come join "our" chat if they would wanna connect?

2. Who cares if basketball is liked it takes maybe 20k people to fill the stadium? it takes 700 to create athmosphere!

Lets get it done and become real fans and not just wannabes!

Just now, Alex sagte:

Let's pony up the stakes some.  Do you have Paypal?

dude is it money your interested in? come post some ideas, but remember this is not about money or stuff this is about pride. If your bet is going to involve some kinda rediculess amount, lets make the ban lifetime for you:D. Since its just me offering it would be fair;D But your not taking the first bet anyways so why bother? Just enjoy and watch the show.

ps: up to 250k euros i COULD cover a bet, but since i am a booky, i might have to change it a little for you m8:D

2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

dude is it money your interested in? come post some ideas, but remember this is not about money or stuff this is about pride. If your bet is going to involve some kinda rediculess amount, lets make the ban lifetime for you:D. Since its just me offering it would be fair;D But your not taking the first bet anyways so why bother? Just enjoy and watch the show.

ps: up to 250k euros i COULD cover a bet, but since i am a booky, i might have to change it a little for you m8:D

I don't see the point in not posting on the board.  The people here and their differing opinions are what makes this place great.  We can place a monetary amount on this and maybe we can think of something else to wager on.  

vor 2 Minuten, Alex sagte:

I don't see the point in not posting on the board.  The people here and their differing opinions are what makes this place great.  We can place a monetary amount on this and maybe we can think of something else to wager on.  

Sorry m8,

but you dont understand where ( or is it were) i am coming from. If you knew the best american sportsside eastsideboxing.com these are the usual bets. I am no veteran here, and definitly not a atlanta hawks fan, but ( and its a "but", but in capital letters) if you are one of the crybabys that cried all the time in last game, first about dennis (the greatest that will never be great. but still is greater than all of his critics and his "fans" dont even bother to learn his pronounciation) Schröder. When he started to plese the masses, it was al or sap who had an off night. So lets flame emM. If that is the behaviour which is your best, wow shitty you, if you are one of the best atl fans: wow shitty atl! I believe they can do better. And i know they can. Thats why i am sure i take all these people on that say its a 4:2 for the celtics. So i havent heard an answer yet. Come on guys bring it or stay home. ATL all the way!

alright since you talked money i came up with a money bet if the celtics reach MORE than a hawks 4:2 celtics i am willing to spend 1k dollars 500 to this website and 500 to a local foundation for unfortunate sick people of you choosing, If I lose I would want you to spend 500$ on this site and any amount you can/are willing to afford for that month for ANY social thing you can come up with. even if it is your church. For a 4;1 bet i would have to adjust the "use" (amount of money used for betting by a side). If you cant afford any money on the later part of the bet I would ask you to go to a hospital and spent 1 hour for every 100 dollars with terminal children! Booya! I think that is fair! Going to bed rather soon, since i am drunk and depressive so answer before tomorrows game. And to all you wanna be haters come take the posting bet?
 Where you at now?

GO ATL!

I don't have that kind of money to gamble with.  I am not really sure what you are after here, but I am going to pass on this and anything else you jabs to offer.

Good luck finding whatever it is you want. 

hey m8,

no problem that  you dont have the money for this kinda stuff. So how about the initial bet, if you feel you might be one of the guys i am talking about (guys flaming in the chat now, but never beeing active during the season) we can still do the no posting bet. Thats why we do it on eastsideboxing.com we dont bet for money, bc money has different value to everyone, but not being allowed to post or posting with a humiliating avatar is hard but affordable for everyone:D

I hope your having a great evening and can reach halfway my lvl of wastyness:D

GO ATL crush the warrior in 7! (Putting up new realsonable topics by the minute)

Since this topic got a little carried away.

Me: Me one ofthe random eurosupporters

You: A typical ATL good weather fan

We: lets just say it doesnt work that well...

I offer you that i wont post on this forum or the chat until the playoffs are over if the hawks dont win 4:1. If the hawks do win you will have to sacrifice the same. You dont have to participate, but just show where your heart is at.

Why: you take away all the fun in the chat by stating out things that have been delt with in the regular season for months, and you are not contributing to the discussion, but only leading it back.

To all those lucky people being able to go to the games: Please go to them right now and support your team. Celtics fans are putting hawks fans to shame and its not even close. If you need help on how to support a team feel free to ask me and i will share all my knowledge and you can check how much you can use and transfer to a team like the hawks,

HAWKS 4:3 Warriors E-z

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Let's pony up the stakes some.  Do you have Paypal?

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I don't have that kind of money to gamble with.  I am not really sure what you are after here, but I am going to pass on this and anything else you jabs to offer.

Wtf so you call him out to "pony up the stakes" and then you not only back out of YOUR request to put money on the table, but you ask "what he's after." I think what he's after is for people like you to stop whining about the hawks. And he's willing to bet his right to post here (and more, but see above for your response)... Did you really need someone to break it down for you? 

• Like 2

vor 3 Stunden, Alex sagte:

Hey alex,

no offense but why bother calling me out then? You can still take the bet i was after (that you seem to not know of, but which i was stating all along) if you feel that you are one of the guys that show off for the playoffs to enlighten us with your ideas but hesitate on enlighting us during the regular season. It is really annoying for many people who spent a lot of time here or at least if they get the chance to be here, really try to be positive. I dont want any headless positivity, but the typical "i knew it better all along" state of mind can be seen everywhere. Seriously you would have completly won this camble by just excepting the initial bet. If you lost your face is up for you to decide since i dont know you, but after your talk (and the way i understood it) you better got good reasons for your prior posts.

I think its not fair to call you out on your financial status and we all shouldnt really bother about it since its your private thing, but dont call out people if you cant really pay for it.  But I hope to see you in the chat tonight so we gonna celebrate atl`s next win on the road to glory! (and if we dont we cradle the irish in safety just to crush em even harder in the next games:D)

LETS GO HAWKS, WHY NOT WE WHY NOT NOW?

GO HAWKS 4:3 Warriors

OP is true. To much of US sportsfans have a very corporate mindset and are all about wins, so I wouldnt even go as far as calling them "fans"(fanatics) who go along with the pack against all odds. But thats a mass-psycholigical thing that goes troughout the individualistic/value-driven US society and a thing getting taking over in Europe as well after decades of "globalization" aka export-import of US cultural values. Not that we didnt have those aspects as well, but they co-existed with other values, who are less and less allowed to exist anymore. We now have one corporate mainstream...and it sucks. If u where a workingclass child of the 80's you might understand where Im comming from.

Edited by DS17Fanboy