• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks last lottery pick was...

Al Horford in 2007. I think it's time for us to trade into the lottery. Top 5 pick would be nice. I understand we would have to trade a lot to get up there but I think we have to take some risks as a team that can't sign a free agent star. We gotta think about drafting one. Before Bud, I was hesitant on drafting high, but with his ability to develop players, I think we need to roll the dice in this draft. We've basically had no draft picks in the last couple of years. Payne was 15th in 2014 and our 2015 was Timmy JR.

• Premium Member

The Hawks player development has been great with D league level players. Now let's see what they can do with Lottery level talent. With their best players in their 30's, the Hawks have to get some star level talent in the queue.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

It wasn't Horford? Or Law?

We drafted Horford.  We signed him as a FA years ago.  Think of what FAs we signed (not drafted or traded for).

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

We drafted Horford.  We signed him as a FA years ago.  Think of what FAs we signed (not drafted or traded for).

Hump? I think...

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hump? I think...

Yeah, totally forgot he was a lottery pick....I was actually thinking the same thing as @AHF oh god did I just say that? I need to go disinfect my keyboard and gouge out my eyeballs. BRB