• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Kings

Kings send: Collison+Casspi+#8

Hawks send: Teague+#21

This would give us a SF in Casspi that can shoot the perimeter shot well which Bud loves, and insurance in case Baze is gone. Collison would give us a tough, hard nose backup point without controversy behind Dennis and #8 in draft which you have to figure a good player will drop in that range. 

I think it looks like a fair deal for both sides. I try to construct trades looking at them objectively and not just as the Hawks homer I am ;-)

Oh, and it gives the Kings an all star starter and veteran at the point and they can fill in a pg/sf or whatever they need with #21 in the draft.

image.png

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not bad at all.

I've always really liked Collison too. I think he's a top backup point in the league, and he's a ucla point, love those. Both him and Omri are tough too, they seem like playoff performers who have been on bad teams lately. 

59 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cassissippi sucks, why do y'all love him so?

I don't love him but he would work well in our system. He knows his limitations, can shoot outside, and is a white dude (Jewish) that doesn't really take any shit...I just think him and Collison would show a lil freakin heart in the playoffs instead of no heart Teague.

56 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I don't love him but he would work well in our system. He knows his limitations, can shoot outside, and is a white dude (Jewish) that doesn't really take any shit...I just think him and Collison would show a lil freakin heart in the playoffs instead of no heart Teague.

As evidenced by what exactly?  All the "heart" they've shown in mailing in regular season after regular season?

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

As evidenced by what exactly?  All the "heart" they've shown in mailing in regular season after regular season?

Well I know you haven't watched basketball pre 2013, but believe it or not, it existed back then and Collison was a backup behind Chris Paul and played really well, also he was a backup in Indy and in 2010 and 11 I think he played pretty well in the playoffs. 

Also, some people who have watched the game for more than 3 years, can usually gauge if a player has heart and will show up for big games, he's got it. Anything else Cul de sac?

45 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Well I know you haven't watched basketball pre 2013, but believe it or not, it existed back then and Collison was a backup behind Chris Paul and played really well, also he was a backup in Indy and in 2010 and 11 I think he played pretty well in the playoffs. 

Also, some people who have watched the game for more than 3 years, can usually gauge if a player has heart and will show up for big games, he's got it. Anything else Cul de sac?

Aaaaaand where's he been the last 3 years since he's such a primetime playoff performer?  Surely the legions of basketball execs are beating down his door.  Perchance they to have only just begun partaking in the game as well?

Please, Nic?  Please come lead our squad to the promised land the way you have done so many times before!  End your season of mediocrity.  Don the cape, crusader.  Deliver a trophy upon the land and cast thine enemies into the wilderness ....

Oh and I'm sure it's just an oversight but you forgot to espouse on the myriad of playoff accomplishments of Mr. Cassissippi.  I'll wait ...

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Aaaaaand where's he been the last 3 years since he's such a primetime playoff performer?  Surely the legions of basketball execs are beating down his door.  Perchance they to have only just begun partaking in the game as well?

Please, Nic?  Please come lead our squad to the promised land the way you have done so many times before!  End your season of mediocrity.  Don the cape, crusader.  Deliver a trophy upon the land and cast thine enemies into the wilderness ....

Oh and I'm sure it's just an oversight but you forgot to espouse on the myriad of playoff accomplishments of Mr. Cassissippi.  I'll wait ...

First off, you're weird. Secondly, have you read your trade proposals...goes something like this...lets trade sap and Teague for Adams serge and Cameron payyyynnneee ...ya....if that doesn't work lets trade sap and Teague and bud for Kevin Durant yaaaaaa...

• Admin

I don't know if Sac does it for one year left on his contract ... I love it for us ... It allows Dennis to take the reigns and we get back an excellent backup .... 8 th pick too  ... Don't care about Cass but I guess salaries have to match

• 2 weeks later...

Kings are really gonna need a PG:

"Sacramento Kings point guard Darren Collison was arrested on a charge of domestic violence after deputies responded to a report of a woman being assaulted inside a California home, authorities said Tuesday."

12 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Kings are really gonna need a PG:

"Sacramento Kings point guard Darren Collison was arrested on a charge of domestic violence after deputies responded to a report of a woman being assaulted inside a California home, authorities said Tuesday."

Well, not sure what kind of degenerate would 'like' that post.  Spud must hate women.  For shame, for shame. :ohmy:

Seriously though,Rondo's agent just peed himself with joy.  If I'm Wilcox I just upped my price if Sacto wants to talk.

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well, not sure what kind of degenerate would 'like' that post.  Spud must hate women.  For shame, for shame. :ohmy:

Seriously though,Rondo's agent just peed himself with joy.  If I'm Wilcox I just upped my price if Sacto wants to talk.

@Spud2Nique has a molesty van so what'd  you expect.

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

What did I do to you? Lol

The jokes write themselves on this one, Mr. Molesty van.

I think you're playing the part of comic relief for me this week.  Wife's due any day now so I've been on edge.

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I think you're playing the part of comic relief for me this week.  Wife's due any day now so I've been on edge.

Congrats man! (feelin mature tonight)

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

JUUUUUUUUUMMPPP