• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Toronto Raptors want Millsap...

Hawkmoor

If its true that Atlanta is looking at them European bigs ( what else do they do?) its might be making sense now.  @Diesel might be right about Sap being next, but for the wrong players the Hawks may be looking at.  It appears that the Hawks are gonna do everything they can to keep Horford, and if they lose out on him, Toronto, knowing the Hawks would then break up the team,  will come after Sap.

Why is this important?  To me, it signals that Toronto might take a shortcut and offer up the 9 pick in a package of some sort for Sap.  This would clear even more loot for the Hawks to work with.  If that happens, look at them to keep the 9th pick and choose Marquess Chris to replace Sap, or, package the 9 and 12 to move up even further in the draft.   This is just speculation, but it COULD happen because obviously, the Hawks value Horford more than anything.

http://www.chatsports.com/nba/a/nba-rumors-roundup-hawks-trading-draft-picks-millsap-block-howard-knicks-29568

Yeah I never agreed with busting up the whole team but just to retool it....hopefully that's still the plan. I don't want a bunch of young guys trying to figure out what the NBA is all about without any vets out there on the floor to help them out. 

I feel like we are doomed in Atlanta if nothing goes as planned. I really hope budcox has a legit plan up their sleeves.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Yeah I never agreed with busting up the whole team but just to retool it....hopefully that's still the plan. I don't want a bunch of young guys trying to figure out what the NBA is all about without any vets out there on the floor to help them out. 

I feel like we are doomed in Atlanta if nothing goes as planned. I really hope budcox has a legit plan up their sleeves.

It really doesnt matter what the Hawks do if they dont have at least two scorers who can hit consistently from the perimeter. Other than that, they wasting their time because Bud is not gonna change his system and play his bigs in the paint more than he does.