• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have seriously had enough of this crap

IheartVolt

What Durant just did to OKC is shameful. The one guy who I thought there would be a chance to resist this nonsense goes down like a cotton sweater thrown in a campfire.

Zero respect for Durant now

18 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

I am really considering boycotting NBA at this point.. 

There is no excitement in always hoping for next year

I been saying this. I hardly watch the NBA. I'' watch a quarter or two here and there, and some of the playoffs. You already know the outcome.  Golden State in 5...

There was a stat i saw posted somewhere that the NBA champion has been predicted at a 92 percent clip since the 70s.

Edited by Hawkmoor

That's just the way the league is while I don't like it this generation thinks like KD. Truth be told most fans are upset because their favorite team can't do it. I rooted for GS this year but I will root against them next year. I don't blame GS as much as I blame KD for taking the sissy route with this move. For him to say it will help him grow as a player is non sense what would have helped him is if he won it in OKC. 

6 minutes ago, RWF said:

Never was a fan of Durant.

Loved Westbrook, but just became his biggest fan. Hope that guy averages crazy numbers next year. Too bad we don't have anything prospects to trade for him.

Boston might make a move for Westbrook now.  They got space and players to offer. Heck, offer up Thomas, one of their wings and some picks and OKC might bite on it.

Edited by Hawkmoor

Just now, Hawkmoor said:

Boston might make a move for Westbrook now.  They got space and players to offer. Heck, offer up Thomas, Sullinger, one of their wings and some picks and OKC might bite on it.

Come on man, don't make me hate Westbrook.:biggrin:

• Like 1