• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sullinger an UFA now, any interest from Hawks?...

Starting to really feel good that we got Hump and didn't go after this fattie.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/john-lucas-says-jared-sullinger-hasnt-figured-out-who-he-wants-to-be/

"Jared still hasn't figured out who he wants to be, and when he does, he's going to take off," Lucas said. "He's still fighting anybody and everybody about who knows best. He'll give in to a point, but he won't... let... go. And if he'd ever just let go and accept what people are telling him, I think he can be great. I love his talent. I haven't seen a lot of guys with his talent.

"He's really highly talented. He's got 3-point range. He played well. But I think the Celtics were concerned about his weight all year.

Yeah, this dude just don't get it.  Reputed Selltic homer, Scalabrine spoke on it this morning.  He was actually trying to sort of protect the former-Selltic but said he thought Sullinger gained 60 or so pounds throughout the season.  60 pounds!  Guys usually lose weight during the season and this guy gained about 60 pounds!?  During the season?!?

How is that possible?  That's not just food, that's probably alcohol JMHO.  Man, here's where we need a liquor eggspert.  RIP hawksfanatic.

:rumple: {Why don't I have my own emojicon?  Oh, that's right.  I do ... :king:}

Edited by kg01