• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Concerts

BigDog90

Hawks seem to be running out of rap artists for their concerts. I like 2 Chainz and T.I. but they've performed twice since 2013. It was nice seeing Gucci. I'm amazed they haven't gotten Future, Outkast or Usher. Phillips Arena would be sold out. 

1 hour ago, Jeffery123 said:

Perhaps the Hawks are targeting artists that have supported them this year.  TI and 2 Chainz at least come to  the games.  Haven't seen Usher, Outkast or Future this year.  However Usher could make it to the Winterfest at Philips.

Usher is part owner of the Cavs.

Maybe the Hawks (Bud) should pay attention to some lyrics with the fans worry of rotation changes again tonight. Three games recently played with a somewhat bright light. This from ELP in 1971. Seems fairly apt.

Has the dawn ever seen your eyes? Have the days made you so unwise? Realize, you are. Had you talked to the winds of time, Then you'd know how the waters rhyme, Taste of wine, How can you know where you've been? In time you'll see the sign And realize your sin. Will you know how the seed is sown? All your time has been overgrown, Never known. Have you walked on the stones of years? When you speak, is it you that hears? Are your ears full? You can't hear anything at all.

Looking for number three tonight.