• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rollercoaster

Thomas

The 2016 Rollercoaster is nearing the end. Hawks and everything else this year really, really has been one. Everyone enjoy and be safe. Welcome in the new year in one piece and go Hawks 2017.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trout7 said:

I think it's an exceptional accomplishment having a rider on the Rollercoaster like Bazemore, and still manage to be fith in the East.

Hoping you can help Spud with the trade talks with the Suns. Think he is becoming an agent soon. Baze at fifteen with no offense or defense more than two games in a row that we have seen for Dudley's three point percentage and Tucker's defense for a total of fifteen. Kelly hasn't found an apartment yet, right? Everybody fits on the roster.   

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Hoping you can help Spud with the trade talks with the Suns. Think he is becoming an agent soon. Baze at fifteen with no offense or defense more than two games in a row that we have seen for Dudley's three point percentage and Tucker's defense for a total of fifteen. Kelly hasn't found an apartment yet, right? Everybody fits on the roster.   

We could always sweeten a deal with Bazemore being a fill in option for injured cheerleaders on the prospective teams in trade talks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Haha I can use all the help I can get. I wish I was an agent lol.

9 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

We could always sweeten a deal with Bazemore being a fill in option for injured cheerleaders on the prospective teams in trade talks.

Well said! Depending on which night we are talking about he and Moose could sub for each other poorly right now. Think Scott can cover Moose's minutes right now at PF. Baze can be replaced with what we have at this very moment but a shooter and a D guy could fit very well. Bud really needs to get back to coaching each and every game and not just when our ten man rotation is down. 

• Like 1