• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL/Brooklyn

Help us out Kenny A.

Bazeless for Trevor Booker and Randy Foye.  

We can send you Moose or Scott too.

Edit: Thought Foye was a PG....mmmm.  Can he play PG?

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Help us out Kenny A.

Bazeless for Trevor Booker and Randy Foye.  

We can send you Moose or Scott too.

Edit: Thought Foye was a PG....mmmm.  Can he play PG?

Yes Foye can handle the rock. Great outside shooter but never the fastest guy out there but he does work the angles well. His defense is less than desirable.

I actually would like Booker better in this trade as a rugged big who loves contact and physicality. He's a southpaw that will get in ur face and knock you down and even meet you in the parking lot after the game with Chris Mills, Rasheed Wallace and a few pistols (not Pete :-/).

30 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So when is the last time Man Bun tried this kinda stuff?

Few guys I wouldn't want to mess with...One is Booker...another is David West and another is James Johnson of the Heat. West and Johnson are both big time martial artists.

13 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Few guys I wouldn't want to mess with...One is Booker...another is David West and another is James Johnson of the Heat. West and Johnson are both big time martial artists.

David West with a possible black belt seems beyond scary. Imagine him keeping the front line's intensity up during a practice could be pretty intimidating or even painful. 

• Like 1

What would it take to get Bojan Bogdanovic from the Nets?  Can we send them their 2017 Brooklyn 2nd back plus Mike Scott.  

Is the 2018 Minny future 1st too much?  I have no idea his value.

He's 27 years and a RFA this off-season.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What would it take to get Bojan Bogdanovic from the Nets?  Can we send them their 2017 Brooklyn 2nd back plus Mike Scott.  

Is the 2018 Minny future 1st too much?  I have no idea his value.

He's 27 years and a RFA this off-season.

I like ur FIRST deal of 2017 2nd and Scott. Bojan is a solid player, great shooter, slasher overall but I'm not trading a first for him. I just think Timmy can give us what he would be able to give us. The difference is negligible. IMO.

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I like ur FIRST deal of 2017 2nd and Scott. Bojan is a solid player, great shooter, slasher overall but I'm not trading a first for him. I just think Timmy can give us what he would be able to give us. The difference is negligible. IMO.

Different position from Tim though. He's 6'-8"  - He would backup Millsap  as the  stretch 4.  Less Moose.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Different position from Tim though. He's 6'-8"  - He would backup Millsap  as the  stretch 4.  Less Moose.

Oh really? Hmmm, I coulda sworn he was listed as a sg. My molestake then.

Regarding the other NY team....

Melo waives his NTC (cause Lala says she can tolerate going home to Atlanta for 2 years)

Bazemore, Splitter, 2017 1st, Cavs 2019 1st.

Hawks go all in:

1. Dennis/Thabo/Melo/Sap/Howard

2. Malcolm/THjr/Prince/Moose/Hump

I only thought of a Melo trade because of this (he is currently battling  a shoulder injury though):

Brent Barry, TNT’s analyst for Thursday’s Bulls-Knicks game, views Phil Jackson’s latest experiment a lost cause and advocates Carmelo Anthony waive his no-trade clause to join a winner.

In a scathing review of the 17-21 Knicks, Barry also trashed starting center Joakim Noah, who will face his former team Thursday. Barry said he believes Noah no longer is in the right offensive system to hide his flaws nor has the lateral quickness to be the defender he once was.

Barry, making his comments hours before Derrick Rose failed to show up for Monday’s blowout loss to New Orleans, contended he never saw Jackson’s summer moves amounting to much, calling the mix of players “a weird recipe of player talent trying to mesh together.’’

Now that talent is in dysfunction following Rose’s decision not to tell the Knicks he was leaving to be with his mother in Chicago. Anthony picked up his third ejection of the season — plainly frustrated at the state of Jackson’s mess with the club in a 1-8 free fall.

Hence, Barry, who will work Thursday’s game with Marv Albert, said he believes Anthony should search for an escape hatch and exit a club he called “a ’64 Volkswagen, it just keeps sputtering along.”

“It’s his sixth season in New York and last summer’s idea to appease not being in a rebuild but resurrecting Noah and Rose and putting more talent around Melo in order to be competitive, that hasn’t played out,’’ Barry told The Post. “What is the most important thing to you as a player? You don’t have to prove anything more as a player — you’ve shown how great a scorer you are, how capable you are of being a pro and playing through injuries, dealing with scrutiny and handling it incredibly well. At what point do you really want to win? That bumps up to his argument of wanting to win in New York but that might not be the reality of your situation.

“If you would waive the no trade and make yourself available, you could go somewhere and impact how the last few years of your career goes in terms of winning basketball.”

Here's another /Chicago this time.

Bulls decide to  trade Butler and rebuild....

Baze, Splitter, Cavs 2019 1st for Dawyne Wade. (that's all I would offer, Wade has an opt out for next season)

1. Dennis/Dwayne/Thabo/Sap/Howard

48 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's another /Chicago this time.

Bulls decide to  trade Butler and rebuild....

Baze, Splitter, Cavs 2019 1st for Dawyne Wade. (that's all I would offer, Wade has an opt out for next season)

1. Dennis/Dwayne/Thabo/Sap/Howard

I definitely love the Wade one better than Melo. If Wade gets in the playoffs with us, he will scratch, claw, and fight for every possession, Melo, not even close. 

Melo is my most overrated nba player in the last decade. Overrated to his status of course.

19 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh really? Hmmm, I coulda sworn he was listed as a sg. My molestake then.

I think he's a 3 to be honest. My issue with Bojan is I don't think he defends well at all, and isn't good enough offensively to make up for it.