• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All Star Voting

ATLSmith

20 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Well then.  Carry on.

HAHAHA ...I actually voted for 3 of our guys every day and will do so till the 16th. I voted for Sap, Dwight and Dennis....and of course my 2 man crushes Kawhi and Westbrook. :-)

Then filled out the rest according to my personal liking of them...aka NO WARRIORS EVER!!!! And no punk a$$ hoes like Demarcus Cousins aka baby hoe!

21 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

Just voted. Will do everyday until it's over. 

Get 10 of ur non basketball allegiance friends to do the same!!! I've recruited 12 people so far that have been doing it...I call them, my minions!

IMG_7885.GIF

It's a little late to start voting now. Ballot is already open 4 a while. You should also use as many ways as possible to vote (NBA.com, twitter...) several times a day.

But after last years' results I'm quite sure ATL will never get a starter. Since Dennis isn't everybody's darling in Germany don't expect anything like Zaza's country men were trying to do for him...

Edited by rd79

45 minutes ago, rd79 said:

It's a little late to start voting now. Ballot is already open 4 a while. You should also use as many ways as possible to vote (NBA.com, twitter...) several times a day.

But after last years' results I'm quite sure ATL will never get a starter. Since Dennis isn't everybody's darling in Germany don't expect anything like Zaza's country men were trying to do for him...

All I know is; if you don't vote then Atlanta will never* get a starter.

*I know media and player votes count for more now so this isn't  entirely true.  Work with me here.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

All I know is; if you don't vote then Atlanta will never* get a starter.

*I know media and player votes count for more now so this isn't  entirely true.  Work with me here.

I started voting at Christmas...

• Like 1