• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OK, Boston game is done. THIS is coming . .

TheNorthCydeRises

They better dry those tears up, or it might get ugly on Sunday.  

There are 3 WTF plays in this clip.

Millsap will be under the gun.  But he may be one of the few people who can guard this kid in the half court.  In transition though, he's better than Lebron . . . and that's saying a lot.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm worried about Jabari as well...I thought Jabari was gonna be checked by Sap on D? No?

That's the thing though.  Sap can't guard EVERYBODY.  Giannis normally plays the 3, but he does play the 4 at times.  Thabo may draw the assignment against Giannis to start the game, but Millsap may end up guarding him.

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's the thing though.  Sap can't guard EVERYBODY.  Giannis normally plays the 3, but he does play the 4 at times.  Thabo may draw the assignment against Giannis to start the game, but Millsap may end up guarding him.

True. I'm not as scared YET of the Bucks as I will be next year I think. The Bucks are like a pitbull baby dog that don't know their own strength or how to completely use it yet. 

But i fear its coming very quickly. I think they can be a dangerous team in the playoffs and could potentially be a nightmare in about 2 years. :-(

F U Larry Drew!!!!!

We played them in MKW earlier this year, and just like last night's game had to battle back from 20 points down. We pulled off the win in that game though.

My concerns:

-will the players have hangover from the Boston game or will they be able to put it behind them and re focus 

- will the players have a hangover from the Falcons game and partying.

- will Bud employ his this 'team sucks at 3s, let give them wiiide open looks' defensive strategy 

- will Dennis bounce back (he didn't set the pace and tempo last night)