• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Plumlee to Nuggs for Nurkic

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

If I'm us I call the Blazers and make a play for superstar CJ McCollum today. 

Why not just cut to the chase and acquire Lou Will for so much less?

Boom.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Why not just cut to the chase and acquire Lou Will for so much less?

Boom.

Naw man CJ is in a class by himself. He's a throwback 2 guard that can straight put the rock in the hole. To me, he's being overshadowed playing alongside Baby Dame. 

I just hope that if we dont get CJ, that he stays in the west. If the Magic acquire him, or the Sixers, I'm gonna be pissed.

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Naw man CJ is in a class by himself. He's a throwback 2 guard that can straight put the rock in the hole. To me, he's being overshadowed playing alongside Baby Dame. 

I just hope that if we dont get CJ, that he stays in the west. If the Magic acquire him, or the Sixers, I'm gonna be pissed.

He's Jamal Crawford with a green light, sir.

In ORL or PHI, he'd have a few 30+pt nights but it'd come at the expense of his teammates.  He's guard Hassan WhineSide.

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's Jamal Crawford with a green light, sir.

In ORL or PHI, he'd have a few 30+pt nights but it'd come at the expense of his teammates.  He's guard Hassan WhineSide.

Nope. Hassan sucks...CJ is not Craw..not even close. Hate to say it but watch what he does to us tonight. Comon Bud, bring CJ to the Hawks!

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Nope. Hassan sucks...CJ is not Craw..not even close. Hate to say it but watch what he does to us tonight. Comon Bud, bring CJ to the Hawks!

Agreed ... Craw is better and had a longer "prime" than Chuck will have.

And, perhaps you misunderstand my WhineSide comparison.  I'm saying they're both stat guys.  You up to speed now?

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agreed ... Craw is better and had a longer "prime" than Chuck will have.

And, perhaps you misunderstand my WhineSide comparison.  I'm saying they're both stat guys.  You up to speed now?

Listen zippy...I understand ur lil whining about CJ but bottom line is im right and ur wrong. CJ is an up n coming superstar. Craw was always going to be a 6th man type of scorer off the bench...apples n oranges ..and don't bring up Hassan again as we already both agree he's a stat stuffing moron. 

CJ is a top 5 shooting guard right now! In a couple years he's a top 3 SG. As much as @Sothron has a crush on Jokic, I wanna fluff CJ ok...

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Listen zippy...I understand ur lil whining about CJ but bottom line is im right and ur wrong. CJ is an up n coming superstar. Craw was always going to be a 6th man type of scorer off the bench...apples n oranges ..and don't bring up Hassan again as we already both agree he's a stat stuffing moron. 

CJ is a top 5 shooting guard right now! In a couple years he's a top 3 SG. As much as @Sothron has a crush on Jokic, I wanna fluff CJ ok...

SMDH, what have I gotten myself into ...

Sir, the bolded describes Chuck to a T.  Don't be like POR and fail to see that until it's too late.

And, you wanna do hwhat to Chuck?  Actually, don't answer that.  This is still a kid-friendly site.

Just now, kg01 said:

SMDH, what have I gotten myself into ...

Sir, the bolded describes Chuck to a T.  Don't be like POR and fail to see that until it's too late.

And, you wanna do hwhat to Chuck?  Actually, don't answer that.  This is still a kid-friendly site.

I agree that Portland needs to make a move...that's entirely a different issue. Lillard and CJ cannot coexist in my opinion. And since it's Lillard's team, the Blazers HAVE to deal CJ if they want to surround Lillard with some better complimentary guys...But the team that gets CJ, lookout. CJ is doing all this damage with Lillard in the fold. If CJ is the man, his dimes will go up drastically. I'm not 100% sure that Lillard is even better than CJ right now. That's how much I think of CJ.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

I agree that Portland needs to make a move...that's entirely a different issue. Lillard and CJ cannot coexist in my opinion. And since it's Lillard's team, the Blazers HAVE to deal CJ if they want to surround Lillard with some better complimentary guys...But the team that gets CJ, lookout. CJ is doing all this damage with Lillard in the fold. If CJ is the man, his dimes will go up drastically. I'm not 100% sure that Lillard is even better than CJ right now. That's how much I think of CJ.

Aha, some common ground.  I'm not sure there's much separating them either but that's mainly due to me thinking Lillard is overrated.  Neither play any defense either so ... there's that.

Any increase in Chuck's stats will be in direct relation to an increase in minutes, nothing more.

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Mmmm our dream team would have Jokic and CJ on it huh?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well Nurkic is finding his footing in Portland. 

How is Plumlee looking in Denver? Is he playing with Jokic or backup?  @Sothron

Nurkic is doing exactly what I thought he would do. He's a good big man but he's a pure center. He can't play  next to Jokic.

Plumlee has looked good. He is a very good passing big man so Denver can still run their point center offense.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sothron said:

Nurkic is doing exactly what I thought he would do. He's a good big man but he's a pure center.

Yeah, he has played a lot of minutes and Portland has won four out of the last five. They have a pulse and are two out of the eighth seed right now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
23 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, he has played a lot of minutes and Portland has won four out of the last five. They have a pulse and are two out of the eighth seed right now.

Portland is going to look like gangbusters because of this trade. 

• Like 1

Think there is going to be quite a battle between Portland, Denver, Dallas and Minnesota even though they are without LaVine. The Wolves have won six out of ten now. Pretty interesting.

• Like 1

In related news out West, the Wolves just roughed up the Wizards and the numbers from the game look really strong. Rubio with nineteen assists had to make it fun to watch. They may actually take the last seed. They have won five out of the last seven.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400900390

• Like 1