• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quick question...

RenaissanceMann

Quick question for my fellow hawks fans. I know this is kind of random but I wanted to go to the Cavs game on April 9th. However I know it's close to the end of the season and it's a back to back (we play them Friday in Cle then Sunday here). The tickets of course are very expensive. Jus wondering what are the chances you guys think the Cavs might rest their starters. I would be highly disappointed if I pay this much for tickets not to see a competitive game. I looked at the Cavs schedule they play Monday right after they play us sunday. They are only two games up on the celtics as it stands right now I believe ...do u guys think that will play a part?.. thanks in advance! 

The back-to-back for the Cavs after they play us is against the Heat on April 10th. I am not sure this will play into any resting strategy... But the Cavs just lost to the Heat in back-to-back games with JR Smith getting into it with Waiters and with the second game getting quite intense. So I think LeBron and Co. will not want to lose to the Heat again, which may or may not factor into a decision to rest players against us the night prior.

Edited by Bankingitbig
  • Like 1