• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Logan is the best Super Hero Movie in 2 years

HawkItus

Me and the wife are gonna go see it.  Have heard the same from many others.  Took the kids to see Beauty & the Beast.  Not bad if you can navigate around the incessant alternative lifestyle propaganda.

I'm not sure on the release date and if it falls in your two-year window, but what about Deadpool? That ish was bada$$. Loved Logan too, just got beat out by Deadpool by a hair tho. I'm a sucker for the Marvel / Xmen stuff, and I went into Deadpool not expecting much but was totally blown away by how great and entertaining it was. Definitely not kid-friendly at all, but highly worthwhile. Deadpool : A++.  Logan: A+

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

I'm not sure on the release date and if it falls in your two-year window, but what about Deadpool? That ish was bada$$. Loved Logan too, just got beat out by Deadpool by a hair tho. I'm a sucker for the Marvel / Xmen stuff, and I went into Deadpool not expecting much but was totally blown away by how great and entertaining it was. Definitely not kid-friendly at all, but highly worthwhile. Deadpool : A++.  Logan: A+

Ok now I'm definitely in. Both!