• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis, 4 shots, 5 assists at the half

thecampster

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I think everyone is aligned that Millsap is our best player.

Agreed but Dwight is doing a wonderful job so far in my opinion. I think this is his best year since 2011.

http://www.82games.com/1617/1617ATL.HTM

Simple rating

Hardaway +7.2

Millsap +6

Howard +5.1

Schröder -.7

Bazemore -3.8

Delaney -5.6

Muscala -5.8

I love this metric. Shows how the player is against his opponent on the floor. Although Dennis is scoring, his performance shows his counterpart performs better despite Dennis' very good on ball D. This is indicative of his play style leading to fastbreak easy baskets.

Looking at the on floor impact difference between THj and Baze, it is hard not to make the case for Timmy or Baze.

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Agreed but Dwight is doing a wonderful job so far in my opinion. I think this is his best year since 2011.

Even with all the BS in Houston last season and the rift between Harden and Dwight, Dwight was very good in the playoffs vs the very weird season of the Clash of the Titans. Feel we are getting that playoff performance more than not and that is what he can offer us and we can win in the rough house with that.  Screw the unfortunate parts of the regular season because everyone cares about something else I'm pretty sure, something farther down the road, something sparkly.