• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What the Hawks really need . . .

Packfill

In light of the insider posting about the Hawks players quiting on Stotts I think the team needs an "intervention." Time for some tough love. Troubled teens are often taken to workshops that have inmates testify about what happens when you play with fire - i.e., drugs, crime, etc. and end up in jail. Kind of a scare them straight tactic. Basically I propose the Hawks organization sending their millionaire players into a prison for a game of b-ball where they get the snot kicked out of them. Teach them what playing hard is all about and how privileged they are to live the lives that they do.

Rant over.

KB,

I'm not sure I completely agree.

There are two or three coaches that could make this team an east "elite" (I use the term loosely).

There are more that could get them to win.

Remember, this squad has never had a calibre coach... especially a coach with the same calibre of talent as the team. There is no reason JT, Reef and Theo can't win 40-50% of their games. It would be hard to make this roster an elite team, or a challenger... but, they could win 50%.

Basically, you have two rookie head coaches.

Play.

There are plenty of reasons why no coach can win with this team. The fact that this team has no one who desires to be a leader is one of those reasons.

No one has the desire to step up and lead this team.

They don't have a point guard.

Their perimeter shooting is not good, outside of Jason Terry.

Their overall ball handling ability is terrible.

The get beat on the boards because no one is willing to give up their body for the good of the team.

They aren't willing to play defense.

Coaching isn't going to change that.