• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin Love?

TheFuzz

Fans keep acting like he's gonna get traded. Is there anyway we could snag him? I hate his face but I'd actually really like a Millsap/Love frontline. Cleveland lacks picks and is in cap hell, they need some wings and defense, but I doubt they'd just trade him for roleplayers considering they're in title contending mode (I doubt they trade him in general, but that's no fun).

Anyway we could deal either Howard or Millsap (SnT) + a couple of picks and smaller pieces for Love? Maybe relieve them of a little salary or see if they have an interest in Bazemore? I know that sounds crazy, just throwing out ideas, wondering what it would take to grab him.

If Sap decides to leave, maybe that could be an option. If they're willing to pay him max money, I'm sure Sap would gladly accept a SnT to Cleveland. I'm not Kevin Love's biggest fan, but if it's between losing him to nothing versus getting KLove back, I'd take that deal. No need to throw any picks or young pieces to make it work either.

14 hours ago, kg01 said:

emoLove is getting traded for Paul George.

Book it.

Could happen. I do think we should go after Love a bit though. If we can manage a Millsap/Love frontcourt, that would be sick actually I think. Love > Horford and Dwight I think. We give up some rim protection and D but get much better at shooting, scoring and passing without sacrificing rebounding.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

It would be Love instead of Millsap, not Love and Millsap.  Meh, I'd take that.

With the possibilities of a George/Love deal, I'd like to see if Cleveland/Indiana has any interest in Bazemore or Howard and a pick or two. I just looked and I don't believe Cleveland will be capable of sign and trading for Millsap, too far into the lux tax. Millsap + Love > Love + Howard anyway, though I'm not completely against bully balling with Love and Howard.

Matter of fact, I wonder if Cleveland would have any interest in Howard for any of their weaker contracts + a pick? Like Howard for Thompson/Shumpert + their 2021 pick? Spitballing.